🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 85 — Inspirational Posters II

Listener Julia should be proud. She's inspired yet another set of inspirational posters! Hang in there, Julia!

Thanks again, Bob. You've once again inspired. If my crippling case of ergophobia is grappled with, I look forward to someday finding a cubicle in which I may proudly display these posters.

[attachment=8884,191]

Dear Mr. Ducca,

Thank you for EVERYTHING that you do, absolutely everything. I have been an avid listener and hope against hope that you may be able to help me with a problem. I have been having memory trouble lately. I always check the "remember me" box on every website that I visit, but none of them ever seems to know who I am the next time I stop by. Is there such a thing as Reverse Amnesia or some other illness which causes a person to be utterly forgettable to everyone and every thing he ever meets? The problem is not necessarily confined to digital entities, but this is where the symptoms appear to be the most pronounced (and the most hurtful as computers have ALWAYS been my closest friends). If you have time during your busy schedule and have not already forgotten about me, could you please find it in your heart to lend me another cup of wisdom?

Thank you,

Douglas Watson

This will help me deal with my maladaptive astrophobia... Thank you, Bob Ducca.

[attachment=8905,193]

I haven't laughed at a Helen Keller joke like that since I was 12. These are great.

Nice one, EarBear! Does anyone else have any? I'd love to see them. Here's another...

[attachment=8956,194]

Sign in to follow this