đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Ep. 3 Pillaging For Your Dreams (w/ Drew Tarver)

Bears, pirates, pigs and more come to together in this brand new musical set on both the high seas and the backwoods of Georgia. With songs like "Jeep Lifestyle", "Was I A Bad Son?" and the new hit classic "Sixpack Pete", you'll be humming these tunes for hours.

Decided I'm going to try and make the playbill for each episode while I listen. It's good fun.

Great episode as always. I think the biggest thing I've taken away from this show is how much of my life was missing Zach Reino. The dude's outstanding.

vCO83n3.png

PILLAGING FOR YOUR DREAMS

Book, Music, and Lyrics by Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino, and Drew Tarver

Act I

“Jeep Lifestyle” - Georgian Chorus

“Sidelines” - Calvin, Pa

“Sixpack Pete (The Ship)” - Captain Sharon, Britney, Sixpack Pete, Old Crusty Stu

“I Want To Be A Little Pig/We Forgot We Were Bears” - The Pigs, The Bears

Act II

“Clipper” - Blake Griffin, The LA Clippers

“Was I A Bad Son?” - Calvin, The Police, The Crazy Six

“Crazy (In Love)” - The Crazy Six

“I Think You Are A Bear…” - Calvin, Pa, The Bears

“Pirate Blood (Finale)” - Calvin, Pa, The Bears, Captain Sharon, Britney, Sixpack Pete, The Crazy Four

• Like 17

Hot God! The guest lineup so far is incredible! Again, loving this podcast!!! It can't come out fast enough...I've listened to ep. 1 & 2 about 6-7 times each already until this new one dropped! The musical aspect really makes these eps re-listenable over and over.

• Like 4

Oh man. This is the best podcast musical about jeeps, referees, snipers, pirates and bears I've ever heard.

• Like 4

I need more eps!

The Pirate and Bear/Pig song killed me especially this ep

the biggest thing I've taken away from this show is how much of my life was missing Zach Reino. The dude's outstanding.

Agree

• Like 2

I moved to Georgia a year ago to do research on the coast, I haven't seen any pirates or bears, and I've only seen a few Jeeps. I obviously haven't been living my life to the fullest.

The Six-Pack Pete song made me laugh so loud that my labmate thought I made a weird sound and asked me what was wrong :D

I have never more delighted than by the action sequence in the middle of Calvin's big musical number.

• Like 6

Decided I'm going to try and make the playbill for each episode while I listen. It's good fun.

Great episode as always. I think the biggest thing I've taken away from this show is how much of my life was missing Zach Reino. The dude's outstanding.

vCO83n3.png

PILLAGING FOR YOUR DREAMS

Book, Music, and Lyrics by Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino, and Drew Tarver

Act I

“Jeep Lifestyle” - Georgian Chorus

“Sidelines” - Calvin, Pa

“Sixpack Pete (The Ship)” - Captain Sharon, Britney, Sixpack Pete, Old Crusty Stu

“I Want To Be A Little Pig/We Forgot We Were Bears” - The Pigs, The Bears

Act II

“Clipper” - Blake Griffin, The LA Clippers

“Was I A Bad Son?” - Calvin, The Police, The Crazy Six

“Crazy (In Love)” - The Crazy Six

“I Think You Are A Bear…” - Calvin, Pa, The Bears

“Pirate Blood (Finale)” - Calvin, Pa, The Bears, Captain Sharon, Britney, Sixpack Pete, The Crazy Four

You deserve an award for these

As I am unable to re-edit my original post, I apologise deeply for not including Scott Passarella in my credits. This will be fixed in future. We love you Scott!

I have never more delighted than by the action sequence in the middle of Calvin's big musical number.

Yes! It was packed with emotion and playful foolishness. It was one of the most perfect moments ever!

• Like 1

My adorable 4-year-old niece requests "piggies and bears" every time she gets in my car. And she will sing "What am I gonna do, if I can't Clipper" unprompted.

• Like 1