🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 502 - Reese's Feces

Comedy superstar Andy Richter returns this week to talk about co-hosting Conan and to help fix everything about Comic-Con. Then, Denmark native Tina Danish arrives to map out her plan to achieve a Guinness World Record, and educator Patricia Primm makes a scheduled appearance to give etiquette tips and to perform some observational humor.

• Like 1

All the Heaven talk I thought the Ghost of Richard Harrow was going to show up and give some Heaven lessons. Always nice to have Richter on the show.

• Like 4

Great ep. Tina talking U2 2 Scott and then completely breaking character later to talk about a song parody. And a welcome return to the show from Andy Kindler!

• Like 1

Great characters, and Richter is always aces. Also, 100% correct choice for the titular phrase.

(Also, I was glad that Tina eventually corrected herself on the 'area' of the grape, because I'm mentally ill and that was really bugging me.)

• Like 1

I've heard many a Gemberling character but this might be his most bonkers appearance yet. Love it!

Can't decide if it was this one or when he was the helper bringing in the ancient grandma.

• Like 2

Great ep, Andy always brings a fun attitude to the show and Gemberling of course murdered it. As soon as his post-dental surgery bit was revealed I started losing it in public on a train, portmanteau bits for the history books!

• Like 1

Grepisode (a finely crafted portmanteau)

=grape episode

still funny but that was the worst danish accent i've ever heard

• Like 1

Gemberling's best work since Dildogram! (IMHO)

• Like 1

Patricia was one of the funniest ideas for a characters I've ever heard. I had to pause at work when she started talking because I was shaking with laughter.

• Like 2

Yeah I was a little worried because I've heard the "etiquette expert who says dirty shit" character more than a few times, but he killed it. I hope Patricia shows up again. Has Gemberling ever done the same character twice though?