🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 307 - Saffron Surprise

Ben Schwartz, Brian Huskey, and Lou Wilson join Matt Besser for this week’s improv4humans! They perform scenes about a father dealing with overly sarcastic children, ice cream scam artists, and super-boners during math class. Plus, Ben confronts the entire neighborhood about picking up dog poop and partygoers share alternative historical facts.

(00:00 - 5:20) Intro Story - Attitude and lies coming from the improvisers’ kids - A father tries to patch things up with his overly sarcastic kids

(6:29 - 14:50) Twitter Suggestion - Teeth - Ben gets cut off at Grandma’s Candy Store

(14:57 - 22:35) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Specialty candy shops on vacation - Ice cream patrons try to con the store out of ice cream

(24:47 - 33:48) Question from Listener - “What was one time you changed your mind about a long-held belief?” - Picky eaters visit saffron-themed restaurants

(34:46 - 41:48) Question from Listener - “What’s the most embarrassing place you’ve ever gotten an erection?” -Students get super boners during math class

(41:55 - 50:14) Confrontation Corner - Dogs pooping on lawns - Ben confronts everyone in the neighborhood about picking up their dogs’ poop

(50:24 - 58:33) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Besser got called out at the dispensary for supposedly not checking in - Security guard at the weed store refuses to believe a favorite customer has checked in

(58:40 - 1:07:45) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Dressing up for halloween - Trying to figure out what makes your big hat costume funny

(1:07:52 - 1:22:43) Case Closed - Twitter argument about Ken Bone - Pitching your “FDR was a robot” theory at a party

• Like 2

Sick ep, this is my favorite medium for both Schwartz and Huskey. That's one hell of a breakdown in the OP, I'm assuming it's being charted for some unforeseen media feature.

Sick ep, this is my favorite medium for both Schwartz and Huskey. That's one hell of a breakdown in the OP, I'm assuming it's being charted for some unforeseen media feature.

Maybe they're gearing up for another Best Of episode. They usually want fan input on best sketches, and the breakdowns help them find the sketches we're talking about.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this