🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 129 — Comedy Fang Fang

It seems as though every year around this time something awfully spooky washes over this podcast and takes it in a devilish direction. I'm sorry to say that this year is no different, with guests like the dreadful Beuford and Messmore le Barron of Suicide House and the frightful Ghost Boy. Hopefully the positive energy of Neil Campbell will be enough to prevent your nightmares, but I won't make any promises! If you find yourself too scared following this episode, follow these directions: Listen to theBumbershoot Comedy Bang Bang recordings, and swaddle yourself in a warmComedy Bang Bang t-shirt. If that doesn't work, well then I suppose we've done our job. Muahaha!

I didn't think I stood a ghost of a chance making it through this episode alive, but of corpse I had to keep listening. The puns and rap battle were bone-chilling, ghoul friends!

• Like 2

This once again confirms that Brett Gelman needs his own show. Also, I can never hear too many puns.

EDIT: I just realized there's a Gelmania on Earwolf Presents. Thank you, Holy Spirit!

• Like 1

Does anyone else think Sappity Tappity sounds like a drunk Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber?

• Like 1

jesus christ i love these halloween shows. why does this only come once a year???

Epic return of the "Die-namic Duo"! The puns have me rolling and this is defintely a keeper. Messmore has some serious flow on that rap battle...you can tell he was working in the lab late one night to build up that skill.

I've listend to this 3 times already...fantastic episode

Really great episode, glad to see you guys doing something a little different with the format. There were so many high points in the episode, but since Gelaman and Daly are going to get most of the praise, I have to mention how much I loved Neil Campbell's story.

Hey, I photographed this episode...

I'm not sure if this forum supports photos, so here's the link:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the pics. I have even more respect for everyone having to sit in a room and weave the magic despite that crazy hat Mr. Gelman was wearing. If i close my eyes i can still make out the pattern....
My favorite desk graffitti: "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince.

• Like 1

In all fairness, he didn't know I'd be there to shoot, and was headed to the gym right after the recording... also Jon Daly having to weave his magic with his dad in the room behind him, not that he said anything remotely close to the colorful rap Gelman said at the end of the show.

I'm even more impressed that Jon Daly's father was present- making poop jokes in front of my parents is something I would never be able to do.

Best rap battle yet! Although there was an unfair advantage because Cracked Out are the best rappers of all time!

Yet another great epi-ghost! Been listening to so many podcasts for a while now and CBB is always the one I am most looking forward to by a long shot. <3

This episode is just incredible. My face hurt from laughing at it.

Maybe my favorite episode of Comedy Fang Fang ever! I never thought anything could top Nick Kroll ad Harris Wittles (86, I think), but I was broken down by the hilarious puns and what is undoubtedly the best freestyle rap segment ever, beating even the original Wet Hot American Summer rap. Jon Daly is absolutely hilarious in this episode, his character's silly mannerisms had me cracking up, even when he wasn't saying something very joke-y, if you will. Loved it Hot Saucerman, awesome!

Sign in to follow this