🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - A Cast Reunion for the film The Net (w/ Jensen Karp, Carl Tart, Colleen Smith, Mano Agapion)

Paul F. Tompkins says hi, hello, and what’s up to listeners on this week’s Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special guest is Jensen Karp of Get Up On This and Drop the Mic! They chat about whether Jensen has ever gotten lost, the strange item he saved up for when he was 15 years old, and getting high to impress rappers. Then, they are joined by improvisers Carl Tart, Colleen Smith, and Mano Agapion, to improvise a story set at A Cast Reunion for the film The Net. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Great ep, really funny improv today. The question bit with the devil made me wonder if anybody will do a riddle for the question (or has done and i can't remember). That would be so randomly strange and i would love it.

(Turn your radio down)

I can only imagine what would have happened if the group had known about the straight-to-video sequel or the TV series based off of the movie.

Sign in to follow this