🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 41 — The Chris Gethard Show

The Chris Gethard Show is just the latest crazy, hilarious, original project from Chris Gethard. Chris has spent the last few years dreaming up some of the coolest comedy projects to come out of New York City. He's used his brilliance to bring Diddy to the UCB, treat a depressed comedy nerd to the time of his life, travel cross country using only Twitter as a map, and is now broadcasting weekly out of Manhattan Neighborhood Network every Wednesday. Learn more about Chris and how his work ethic propels him this week on The Wolf Den.

Will Earwolf be affiliated with the upcoming CBB show on IFC? If so, will any revenue come in if the show gets picked up? On a different note, the new Eardrop initiative is absurdly good/funny. This has the potential to be a major innovation to the existing Twitter platform. Having brief audio clips that are seamlessly integrated into tweets would be welcomed by countless industries and advertisers. Good luck "fuddy duddy!"

I decided to edit this comment cuz it was all gross and junk. I'm the worst sometimes. I mean really, really awful.

Caroline you are a lovely young lady with a captivating speaking voice ;)

Also, I'd like to see Chris Gethard duet with Chris Gethard as played by TVs Andy Daly

-Ghost Dad

You LITERALLY could not give me a better compliment. My two most attractive attributes are my punctuality and elocution, which is why I'm super good at convincing people to have sex with me.

Well, we live worlds (nations) apart, but maybe one day... maybe fate will bring us within speaking range...
'til then I remain an admirer, anything more would be creepy :D (creepier?)

-GD

Great episode. Chris Gethard is hilarious and his show is really great.

On another note, I don't see the problem with bringing in a big time show that could act as a tent pole to support the network, even if it doesn't fit the original plan you've set. It's not a radio station where anyone would be forced to listen to it. This is likely a much worse scenario than the one you were actually presented with, but for example: If you started running a show that would bring in some big advertising dollars called Donald Trump's Jackass Business Hour why would anyone care? Sure, Donald Trump is the worst, but I wouldn't have to listen to it and the money could act to support the network. Unless it would force you to actually change shows you are already running, I really don't see how it's a problem. It's not like you'd be supporting Donald Trump so much as he would be supporting you. If AMC started running Donald Trump's Jackass Business Hour on Wednesdays I'd still watch Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

This one's one of my fave eps lately..Ioved getting to know about Chris' projects that I've just heard a little bit about and also it was lovely getting to hear the lovely Caroline too. =)

Sign in to follow this