🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 362 - Halt and I'll Type You

Actor/writer Jessica St. Clair swings on board for a mid-November chartstravaganza! She explains why Pink is a role model for everyone while helping count down Billboard’s Top Album Sales. During the TV Chart, Jessica recounts her run-in with a park ranger and laments the death of the love letter, and Two Charted brings with it Salmon Face Cody and Young Kevin to check on SNL predictions and to count down Kevin’s Hot Picks.

This was such a hilarious episode. I could have listened to 2 more hours of Jessica with Howard and Kulap.

• Like 2

Jess really cemented her status as a Hall of Fame Whooch guest. Amazing ep. #GoFYourOwnFace

• Like 1

She was already in the whooch HOF.

Her 1st appearance on whooch (I believe it was around Christmas 2013) has to be my favorite comedy podcast episode ever, and I listen to so many hours of podcasts to get through my work week. That story about Kremer's superhero gang is one of the funniest stories that I've ever heard... "We came through the woods; we ran in formation" haha it's too bad the classic episodes are behind the pay wall now. Ah well, I'm looking forward to listening to this episode.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this