🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 142 - Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport: T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST 2

T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST (Thank God It’s the Guardians of the Galaxy Original Soundtrack) with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport has returned! On a very special episode, the entire cast of Guardians of the Galaxy (except Vin Diesel) joins them to talk about their favorite tracks and answer the show’s core question, “Why did this music make us bop and dance in our seats?”. Later, Traci Reardon arrives to share which are her Twitter followers favorite songs from the soundtrack in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 3

I've been waiting for this for six months.

• Like 3

Gasp!

That was me taking in my first breath after being dead for so long. What is this podcast episode about though?...

checks episode description

Gasp!

That was also still just me breathing. Sounds like a fun episode. Hopefully it'll help me get my lungs working again.

• Like 2

Good ep. For a laugh, all of us loyal Lapkast fans should subscribe to these guys's podcast and start posting in the Hollywood Handbook section of the forum every week.

• Like 2

I vow to do my best, robotam. However, my best is another's mediocre. I'll still post some words and whatnot.

Sign in to follow this