🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 214 - Jess McKenna and Zach Reino, Our Good Collaborators

Sean and Hayes partner with JESS MCKENNA and ZACH REINO from Off Book to do one of their famous songs but actually do a good job.

• Like 9

dem t-shirts lookin good

I love you chris. And I'm in love with you.

• Like 8

I'm still many episodes behind so I will have no comments regarding this week's episode. I'd prefer to not have it spoiled so I'll kindly and loudly demand that nobody else speak on it either. Thank you in advance for using the forums for talking only about stuff like who's the nicest Beatle or something. Not necessarily that, it's just a fun idea. (spoiler: the answer may surprise you!) I'll let you all know when it's ok to return to topical HH discussion. Thanks, sweetie pies!

• Like 7

Woah, I just got to the Lamar Woods episode where Hayes had told Sean not to talk about Hollywood until he gets to the studio. To be honest I was originally just goofing, but now I'm going to go ahead and take this as a sign from the universe that my demands are reasonable and good.

• Like 5

ugh, i hate it how much of a fake fan of music brett is! thank GOODNESS the boyz are in the business of exposing phonies!

• Like 8

The Boys keeping it funky about advertisers is legitimately some of the best/most interesting stuff in all of podcastdom (except for the part where it's clearly an ongoing P in the A for Hayes and Sean, sorry about that sweeties).

• Like 7

I used to lurk around the forums here but the content is drying up. Has everyone moved to the YKS pod? Do people want paid content? Have Sean and Hayes missed the boat full of the green stuff (cash)? Did Bob Dylan finally go electric?

• Like 3

I used to lurk around the forums here but the content is drying up. Has everyone moved to the YKS pod? Do people want paid content? Have Sean and Hayes missed the boat full of the green stuff (cash)? Did Bob Dylan finally go electric?

A little known fact is that Bob Dylan was always electric.

Here's a rare photo from the 50s of his very first band. Obviously before he gained enough success to afford his prosthetics.

5JvWcAA.png

If anyone thinks it's a fake try this. Next time you run into Bob Dylan ask him to define "love". I guarantee he'll repeatedly say "error... error..." and sparks and smoke will sputter out from his ears.

• Like 11

Chapman Drew PLEASE buy some more ads.

• Like 9

no ads this week, what is this stitcher premium in 6 months or do they even do that

good ep I liked this one as I do every episode

well here's your post this week, nice to see my name show up next to everyone else's see you next time.

• Like 8

Man Brett friggin owned them hard. Smells like teen spirit indeed!

• Like 7

This was a very funny episode of the television show Hollywood Handbook. I love the direction the writers are taking this show. The newer, loose format makes it feel like it's improvised. I wonder how much of the script is improvisation and who the biggest prankster on set is

• Like 9

Hayes why don't you ever wear that Tim's Vlog shirt I gave you? Are you weirded out that you jokingly asked me to give it to you off my own back and I actually did it? If you don't want it can you please give it to Sean?

• Like 10

did hayes and sean get their own shoe yet? we need an update on the earwolf shoe saga.

• Like 6

Here's something else interesting about the shoes. Have you ever looked at them and wondered "how in the gosh darn heck are those shoes staying there on the wall?" Well, did you know that they didn't want to risk damaging the shoes by nailing them to a wall so they built a special room that looks like a normal room, but it's actually on it's side? The shoes were really just placed on the floor and a couch was layed on it's back. The podcast hosts and guests have to try to lay on the couch on their backs with their legs going out in front of it in a way that looks like they're just naturally sitting on a normal couch. It seems a lot more complicated than finding another way to fasten the shoes to the wall without nails, but I think we can all agree that the results speak for themselves. Totally worth it!

• Like 8

Popcorn gallery time:

Katie Couric with all this news, I have to ask: what was it like switching jobs for a day with Jay Leno in 2003? how was all that denim and only eating standing up and did you drive an old firetruck or some shit

• Like 5

please make Brett blind write a really ambitious backing track with a random tempo for every episode

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this