🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 052: Villain Deaths Ranked

'No Mr. Bond, I expect me to die!' Matt and Matt rank the fates of the villains, killed, survived, or otherwise on this latest installment of James Bonding.

An Unsolicited Internet Rando's Ideas for Discussion Points to Bond Over:

1. The Locations of Bond - talk 'bout the places the films have visited, their landmarks, featured local weirdness like that butterfly lady from View to a Kill. Rank 'em (or don't).

2. The James Bond RPG - long out of print and likely too arcane for people less nerdy than me to try playing, but a pretty influential game from my youth with a lot of fun supplements that blend the films and expand on the world. I'd offer to GM a session for the Matts on Roll20 but I don't know how much sadder I want this post to get. Anyway, it has stats for Sheriff J.W. Pepper, so it needs to be discussed.

3. Bond-fluences - a review of the fictional and real people and things that resulted in Ion Fleyming's 007. Probably too broad a topic, but fuck it, I'd love to hear the Matts chat about this.

4. Ken Adams - I love set design and film concept art, and I know Matt G. would love to ramble about the guy who helped set the visual standard for the Bond films.

5. Goldeneye Tournament - PFT is apparently killer at this N64 classic. I have no clue how to make this work in an audio-only format, but I wanna hear the Matt's challenge him (or whomever they can get) for the title.

6. Sheriff J.W. Pepper-mania - What if the producers of the Bond franchise had wedged the racist Louisiana redneck into every Bond movie? What hilarious hi-jinks would he have while stumbling across more of 007's adventures? Scuba-diving in Jamaica! Touring Europe on the Orient Express! Good God, imagine the nightmare of Pepper in Tokyo!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this