🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 320 - Screw It, We’re Just Gonna Talk About How Twist And Shout Is The Worst Beatles Song

Welcome to the very first episode of Matt Besser’s new podcast, Screw It, We’re Just Gonna Talk About How Twist And Shout Is The Worst Beatles Song. Matt is joined this week by engineer Brett Morris, rock and roll doctor David Fricke of Rolling Stone, and Beatles guitarist John Lennon as they call up notable Beatles podcaster Will Hines to help Will understand why Twist and Shout is not just the worst Beatles song, but also the worst song of all time.

I listened for "John Lennon", but gave up when it became clear that Besser was devoting a whole episode to having two characters side with him in an insane argument.

I loved it, and I'm really enjoying the changes in format. No such thing as too much insanity, plus those guys can do no wrong anyway.

• Like 1

This was just really fun. Everyone played it dead serious which just made it all the more hilarious.

This was great, and an obvious spiritual successor to the Andy Daly/Lauren Lapkus classic, "Me 2 I'm Talkin' U2 to U Too."

I listened for "John Lennon", but gave up when it became clear that Besser was devoting a whole episode to having two characters side with him in an insane argument.

Wowwwwwwzers even KP isnt gonna say something nice. Whoops :-|

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this