🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2 — Masquerade

Welcome back to improv4humans! Sean Conroy and Chad Carter join us once again this week with Brian Huskey making his debut performance. Bad auditions, George Harrison, working with farm animals, we get into all of it!! As always you can follow@MattBesseron Twitter to contribute suggestions and be sure tosubscribe on iTunesto get your weekly improv fix!

This show is so much fun; I'm glad you're doing it as a weekly podcast. By the way, who did the show's logo? It's awesome! Kudos to the graphic artist.

The logo was illustrated by the wonderful and super talented Aaron Nestor and painted by his partner in crime, Ben. I think it's the best logo he has done yet.

Spectacular job, as always, Aaron and Ben! Love this.

I love this podcast. You have no idea how awesome this is for an improv junkie NOT currently living in Chicago/NYC/LA who needs to get a fix on.

One suggestion about the podcast for the future. Last episode did a fantastic job at setting up multiple scenes for each suggestion, which not only gave the show an exciting pace, but stacked funny on top of funny. While this episode had good moments, and I know that the nature of improv is being spontaneous and not forcing the issue, I do think changing things after a couple minutes would ensure a scene doesn't go overlong.
-
For example, in the first episode with the museum curator scene played by Andy Daly was so dynamic and funny because the improvisers kept changing up the scene and adding to the overall story, which in an audio medium is great to listen to. It's fun to hear the performers dealing with a challenge at breakneck speed, and that was absolutely reflected in that episode. Matt and the gang don't have the luxury of feeling out the audience to know when to move on from a conversation or add to what's going on, so perhaps building more scenes based on the opening discussion would fix that problem.

Everyone is so funny it's mind boggling, the stable scene is fucking ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh,

thank you matt , sean, chad , brian and earthewolf'sdead!

Sign in to follow this