🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 524 - Merry Chunky Christmas with Neil Patrick Harris

Actor of stage and screen Neil Patrick Harris joins Scott and guest co-host/children’s entertainer Big Chunky Bubbles to talk about his new film Downsizing, his pitch for CBB’s new tagline, and BCB’s live streaming Holiday special. Plus, born and raised dirt bag Rudi North stops by to talk about moving from Miami to LA to become a professional employee for Postmates.

"The show where we talk to interestingest of people" - LOVE IT! I paused at 00:55, keeping my fingers crossed that by the end of it Scott will embrace it (and learn how to pronounce it).

I'm 20 minutes in and no offense to N.P.H. but could easily listen to an entire 1 on 1 ep. with Scott and Big Chunky Bubbles.

It feels like a preview of the 4 (or more?) part Best Ofs that are just around the corner

• Like 1

The naked antagonism between Scott and BCB is becoming one of my favorite parts of this show. Also, I'm very curious how people who stumbled onto this just for NPH react to that first half hour.

• Like 2

What a get, super excited for this episode. About 20 mins in and the banter between Scott and PFT is hilarious.

We really need to hear more from Shaun Diston's character in another episode, but we'll probably just get more insane revelations at the end of the episode again.

• Like 3

We really need to hear more from Shaun Diston's character in another episode, but we'll probably just get more insane revelations at the end of the episode again.

Oh, you mean... *looks down at paper* ...Rudy North?

• Like 4

I really hope that any future guest who gets booked with PFT intentionally shows up late so that Scott and Paul will have to fill time by bickering about various minutiae.

The rest of the episode was also very good!

• Like 2

"The show where we talk to interestingest of people" - LOVE IT! I paused at 00:55, keeping my fingers crossed that by the end of it Scott will embrace it (and learn how to pronounce it).

The show where... they talk to the... interestingnest...

Scott's refusal (or inability) to say INTRESTING-nest vs INTERESTING-ness is hilarious, lol. And it took Cliff Huxtable to pull him out, ha!

Also, I legit died at "At first it was a scam, I was petrified".

• Like 1

Wow, NPH fit in perfectly. Seems crazy he hadn't been on before considering, but seems he only caught wind of it at sode 500.

More Rudy North! The Postmates revelations have this as a very early contender for next year's top 10.

• Like 2

Wow, NPH fit in perfectly. Seems crazy he hadn't been on before considering, but seems he only caught wind of it at sode 500.

I know that Scott doesn't want to feel like he's assigning guests homework, but it's amazing how much better a main guest fits in when they've heard the show even a little.

• Like 2

Do people who live in areas where PostMates isn't a thing find the Rudy segment amusing? I thought it was hilarious but I wonder how well it transferred.

Also, I legit died at "At first it was a scam, I was petrified".

I was concerned that PFT would actually choke to death on laughter