🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 94 — The Great Beyond!

Threesomes, aliens, The Duggar Family, Oprah, this episode has everything! Seth Morris left his buddy Bob Ducca to come hang out with us and he so totally brought it! From dating in LA to trashy TV, we fly through the hour! Enjoy!

Well done Seth. Next time try it with 4 chicks.

To Elizabeth: Can you please say shaved vagina instead of bald vagina? Bald vagina makes me think of a vagina that can't grow hair like you know...a vagina that belongs to a baby. Also what you call white trash tacos I call fucking delicious.

I have "normal life" dreams like Seth, which I refer to as "nightmares." A few weeks ago I had one where I dreamt about an entire average work day. I did my job throughout my dream - there were no unicorn colleagues or quicksand floors. It was just a mediocre work day. Then I woke up and went to work... Horrifying.
-
P.S. I can't wait to see whether Seth is wearing a tin foil hat in the videos of this episode while talking about UFOs and aliens.

I think that if we have a sexual dream about someone, it doesn't necessarily mean we are attracted to them in real life. I think it means there's some sort significant emotions involving them, whether it be angry, sad, impatient, etc. At least, I keep telling myself that after having erotic dreams about my dull co-worker and not Michael Fassbender.

A foursome? Way to go Seth! I wonder what Bob Ducca would say about that.

Sign in to follow this