🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Jon and Lauren keep saying to suggest topics for future episodes. Can we start a thread here with suggestions?

I personally don't have a twitter account, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. So maybe starting this thread will help get some more ideas out there.

To start, i would love to have episodes on the following 2 topics:

1. Horror shows for kids. They talked a little about "Are You Afraid of the Dark" but there was also "Goosebumps" and later on "Courage the Cowardly Dog" and "So Weird". I used to love shows like that.

2. An episode about reality shows for kids. The show that i want to hear them talk about is "Bug Juice" that was on Disney channel in the 90s. i used to love that show so much. I wonder if Jon and Lauren watched that show at all, or if there are any other shows like it from that time.

I think they need to break down some of the broader topics like cartoons and game shows to specific channels, Nickelodeon, Disney, WB, etc.

An episode about Cable tv would be interesting. There is plenty of meat there, from the old cable boxes and recievers, Cable channels like A&E and Discovery, USA. Program blocks (nick at night, shark week) .. A bunch of random shit for them to riff on.

Music videos from the 80's and 90's. An easy suggestion for the show.

Sign in to follow this