🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 219 - Matt Ingebretson and Jake Weisman, Our Close Friends

Sean and Hayes are joined by MATT INGEBRETSON and JAKE WEISMAN from their new show Corporate on Comedy Central to tell stories.

• Like 8

This for when my face when: I've run out of podcasts to listen to, but gradually sense Tuesday approaching, and with it a new episode of Hollywood Handbook.

aT1unnn.gif

I might have recently embraced chaos for chaos' sake.

• Like 10

Funny stuff. They should do this show more often

• Like 10

does sean sing that one portugal, the man song again this week? talk about a JAM

• Like 8

I don't personally need the reassurance because I know my true self and my true friends and my relationships are real unlike some people, but I'm glad Sean took the time to let the haters and doubters and fakers know that Sean and I are actually really good friends.

Thanks, daddy

• Like 5

hi sean and hayes. i'm a little late with your christmas present, but thats because i've been working so hard on it. i was thinking, what do you get the guys who have everything? then i remembered that sometimes you don't play the girl wolf outro on the show, and for a little bit i thought that was because the engineer forgot to add it on there, but then i realized you guys must sometimes use the generic earwolf outro on purpose, to spice things up and keep it from getting stale. so to help add a little variety to the outro, i made a new one for you. you will have to get an engineer to drop it over the earwolf music stinger because i dont have access to that, but it should fit perfectly

https://drive.google...HQwzhRvgc24XZVs

now, you guys dont have to write me pages-long thank you letters, just give me a call at (775) 285-6224 and say thank you, and also say something about the orville.

ok back to never posting again

• Like 19

i wanna hear a satisfied, post-coital wolf doing the earwolf stinger. it makes me sad that she's always so horny

edit: but also greggy's is great and you should use it

• Like 11

i wanna hear a satisfied, post-coital wolf doing the earwolf stinger. it makes me sad that she's always so horny

weird fetish

• Like 11

great lads, great ads, we're all very fortunate Sean chose doing a podcast over having a job

HH forum fantasy Street Racing League update: here are the results of the inaugural running of the Handbook 5000 this past Sunday at Wolfcool Motor Speedway in Handbook Beach, FL where the fans were thrilled by a surprise appearance from Clem Dawg himself who mobbed around the track with the competitors. special thanks to our sponsors Jack White and Third Man Records who are pleased to announce the upcoming release of the debut album from The Black Satan Metallica Stones of Rock & Also Roll, featuring groundbreaking production from the likes of Trent Reznor, Bjork and Pharrell, cover art by infamous internet impresario Bonksy and a behind the scenes dvd with previously unseen studio and tour footage plus bonus commentary by director Harmony Korine

Handbook%205000%20A.jpg

• Like 10

The scene where the albino child beauty pageant contestant whips the loaf of bread to bits with a wire coat hanger while down in the subway station and singing "Summertime Blues" felt a little out of place, but over all I think Korine did a marvelous job with the film.

• Like 3

I just wanted to hop on the forums quick to say; I don't listen to podcasts because I'm lonely.

I mean, if I was lonely how would I have so many kick ass friends on the earwolf forums?

Thanks for calling that punk out on the show and backing us, the listeners (your close friends), up.

Sorry guys, can't chat to long, got to hit a RAVE

• Like 7

great lads, great ads, we're all very fortunate Sean chose doing a podcast over having a job

HH forum fantasy Street Racing League update: here are the results of the inaugural running of the Handbook 5000 this past Sunday at Wolfcool Motor Speedway in Handbook Beach, FL where the fans were thrilled by a surprise appearance from Clem Dawg himself who mobbed around the track with the competitors. special thanks to our sponsors Jack White and Third Man Records who are pleased to announce the upcoming release of the debut album from The Black Satan Metallica Stones of Rock & Also Roll, featuring groundbreaking production from the likes of Trent Reznor, Bjork and Pharrell, cover art by infamous internet impresario Bonksy and a behind the scenes dvd with previously unseen studio and tour footage plus bonus commentary by director Harmony Korine

I have to say, It was pretty thrilling to see Sean himself friggin pass me. I tried to wave at him as he drove by, but he was pretty busy texting.

I do hope Nigel Mansell makes a speedy recovery. I honestly cant believe he survived after he slammed into the wall while swerving to avoiding Sean, who had braked shortly before the finish line.

Thoughts and prayers.

• Like 3

Loved the callback to "saving my load for marriage." Reminded me of an early ep where I believe Blake from Work of Holics said Catalina was just a cumshot away from LA. Anyone remember that, or am I just imagining it?

• Like 4

So, I heard about that job checking mouths for soda and figured that I finally found something that I'd want to go back to school for. It's my first day and so far I've just been looking at the pictures in the text book. One of the first chapters is about all the tricky mouth pocket hiding places.

ZNSKMom.png

• Like 5

i have just been notified that i had forgotten that the Handbook 5000 had begun and my car was still getting a nice polish in the paddock. my car is an amc pacer named el pacero, and it's got a little rubber nub over the rogue screw that has been known to puncture the gas tank and cause the car to explode if rear-ended. so that DEFINITELY won't be a problem. i also threw a pillow in-between the gas tank and the fender as an added measure of safety.

vag6vb31dtrykpkyeerm.png

sorry if my picture is too large

• Like 5

Great episode this week! Couldn't believe the ending when Ana Lucia shot and killed Shannon. Sayid is NOT going to be happy about this! Can't wait to see what the repurcussions of this are.

• Like 6

I found this old newspaper in the attic today, and after skimming it for a minute I noticed a rather peculiar ad. I've enhanced it so that it doesn't really match with the other tones on the page, but that was just to make it stand out and easier to find. It's not just a lazy editing mistake or something, it's a real newspaper ad.

M1JhS4V.png

• Like 3

I mean, have you ever seen Bob Dylan and a robot in the same room at the same time? Sure, I've been to plenty of parties where both have appeared, but never together. Something always happens. Bob Dylan will explain that he can't have a drink because drinks have too much liquid in them, then he'll check his phone (which doesn't even look like it's on) and be like "I must accept this request for interaction." He leaves, but then five minutes later... what do you know? A robot comes in! He inevitably goes and picks up a guitar and plays "The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll" in it's entirety, and then says "Oops, I shouldn't have done that!" and then rolls out of the room. A few minutes later Bob Dylan walks back in and says "Hello fellow gatherers. I just heard that a robot accidentally played one of my songs. That makes me want to react unpleasantly towards it because I hate robots. I'm glad I'll never be a robot nor have I ever been." What happens next? Start at the beginning of this paragraph. It's literally the same, beat by beat over and over again until he says "yawnsound.mp4, I should be getting to sleep mode."

• Like 3

my car is an amc pacer named el pacero, and it's got a little rubber nub over the rogue screw that has been known to puncture the gas tank and cause the car to explode if rear-ended. so that DEFINITELY won't be a problem. i also threw a pillow in-between the gas tank and the fender as an added measure of safety.

wait, the ford pinto was the one that blew up if it got rear-ended. phew! i can finally sleep with a pillow again.

• Like 3

bob dylan, more like bot dylan

This reminds me, I was playing counter strike the other day.

Now, for those of you who are unfamiliar with counter strike, If a human player leaves the game, they give you a BOT player.

They give these bots names i.e. BOT Neil or BOT Elmer

NOW the thing is, when I was in this game a few days ago, a human left, and it was replaced by none other than BOT Dylan.

I didn't think much of it until the bot started frantically quoting the song "Maggie's Farm" in chat.

If that's not strange enough for you, there came a round in which I accidental inflicted team damage to mr. BOT Dylan. I apologized of course, and he responded with "Don't think twice, it's alright"

Now was that the real Bob (bot) Dylan?

Whose to say?!

Food for thought.

• Like 5