🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 5 Drive Angry 01/12 9PM EST

Sorry, I'm a bit late posting this due to the holidays. Is this Friday cool with everyone or do you all need another week?

• Like 2

Should be good to go, my local library was hosting a screening of IT Friday but I'd rather watch that in the privacy of my own home, so I grab my cat and cuddle on the blankets when he scares me.

• Like 1

Drive Angry has 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Must be a good one!

I saw it in theatres. It's interesting. I can see why it has fans but its crazy. My main takeaway was that the 3D was really good.

• Like 2

This is one of the movies I saw before it was covered on the show. I remember it was basically Nic Cage making his own version of Ghost Rider.

• Like 1

I might be here but I might not. Depends on what my friend decides to do for her birthday (which is Sunday but who wants to go out on a Sunday).

I might be here but I might not. Depends on what my friend decides to do for her birthday (which is Sunday but who wants to go out on a Sunday).

That Monday is a holiday!

• Like 1

I don't have off :/

As someone who lived that life for a very long time, I feel that pain and sympathize.

• Like 1

This is one of the movies I saw before it was covered on the show. I remember it was basically Nic Cage making his own version of Ghost Rider.

Pretty sure it was the final chapter of The Crow.

Yeah sorry guys my friend wants to go see I, Tonya tonight at the Drafthouse and I can not pass that up lol.

I swear one of these nights I can actually host cause I do have some streaming sites that the HDTGM movies are still on.

• Like 2

Unless something changes, I'll be present tonight. I haven't seen this fine film so it will be a treat.

• Like 2

Cool! Glad to hear so many are going to make it, I'm sad to hear of those who can't. I've already rented it and I'm setting up our room now. I will post the line ~15 minutes before showtime (8:45PM EST). See you all there! :)

• Like 2

Cool! Glad to hear so many are going to make it, I'm sad to hear of those who can't. I've already rented it and I'm setting up our room now. I will post the line ~15 minutes before showtime (8:45PM EST). See you all there! :)

Amazon probably thinks we have the worst taste in movies.

• Like 3

Oh yes. Both this and my Netflix recommendations are nightmares.

• Like 2

Thanks for watching with me, guys! Sorry about those randos. They...frightened me.

• Like 2

I thought those random dudes were people from the forum and I didn't know their names.

• Like 1

Thanks for watching with me, guys! Sorry about those randos. They...frightened me.

They took one look and left. Maybe we scared them?

• Like 3

So why/how did Jonah know that Nic Cage had escaped hell? IIRC, one of Jonah's hench-satanists was tailing Nic Cage and tipped off Jonah to Nic Cage's whereabouts. But how?!

• Like 3

So, was Nic cage related to Amber Heard in any way? Were they together the whole time just because she has a cool car?

• Like 2