🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 71 — Sklarbros and Sklarhos

Fine listeners: You are all cordially invited to the first ever Sklarbros and Sklarhos dinner party. Our entertainment will be topless basketball and wrestling courtesy of Billy Corgan. The meal will be catered by a group of Samoan rugby players and will consisst of a one-hundred course pork meal. Our esteemed guests are comedian Tom Segura who will entertain us all with tales of performing on the road and his relationship with athletics, and Sam Elliott who will treat us to a spoken word performance. Rpondez s'il vous plat!

I had a chance to climb up Wayna Picchu when I was living in South America. (That's the mountain that you can see that overlooks the ruins.) The family I was staying with had a horrible fear of heights, so I had to run up and back to take a quick look before hiking back to Aguas Calientes. The view is amazing, though looking back I realize that I probably shouldn't have sprinted up so quickly considering I think it can be a little dangerous. Anyway, if you go back, I recommend checking out the vantage point from Wayna Picchu. There's an awesome rock at the top that you can lean over, Lion King-style.

[attachment=11268,290]

Julia, you have lived a life, lady. You've been a mascot, you dj & you've been to South America AND I've heard your name on multiple EW shows. Crazy.

Oh, and this episode is pretty good .

(but I really just wanted to comment on Julia's picture)

Is anyone else noticing a fair amount of distortion on the recording? You're a little hot on the mic's boys. Who's minding the 9's and 10's these days?

Sign in to follow this