🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 233 - Nicole Parker, Our Close Popcorn

Sean and Hayes are joined by NICOLE PARKER for Hollywood Handbook presented by Popcornopolis.

• Like 6

Cheers Dalton

• Like 5

This episode was funny and I liked it.

Hayes really tickled Sean with how he said Bart's name.

• Like 6

i dont watch wrestling entertainment but apparently (remember the apparently kid?) there was a preteen boy that was brought "into the action (show)" the other night. would be wild to hear a preteen on a podcast, theyd be damned shakin in their boots. thats the squared circle i want to see (hear) some dumbass kid try and hang in.

laters baby (50 shades reference)

• Like 6

is a popcorn wedding anything like popcorn reading that you'd do in elementary school? can i choose who i want to marry at the popcorn wedding and then they have to marry me?

• Like 5

Very busy morning splitting my time between drafting a "Someone Did A 'How Long Has It Been' Drop And It Is Everything" piece for io9 and targeting a certain luggage company for harassment on social media. Do what you love and you'll never do a day of work.

(If one of you did that drop, I love, am in love, you, etc., for real)

• Like 7

Not selling out is the new selling out because being too afraid to take money from 5ive is basically admitting you can be bought but being careful not to hurt corporate feelings in case they might want to try to buy you even though they can't is both nice and cool but also radical and handsome and punk and just good business senses.

• Like 5

All my brain is filled with is how upset the boys are that they had to do a CBB add.

I can't closer my eyes without seeing Hayes shrieking

• Like 6

Podcasts should pay their forum posters

• Like 10

THANK you.

• Like 10

1523691333[/url]' post='276976']

SO BRAVE

• Like 6

Dear Forum,

This episode was DANK!

urs,

xoxoPuRp$kUrPkInGxoxo

• Like 5

i'm SO over this episode. it's SO last week! bring on the new one!

although i did appreciate the extended segment about indiana. talk about the midwest more!

• Like 3

Double post. SORRY

I think I triple or quadruple posted a while back. It wasn't anything good, but still my favorite thing I've ever done. #ThesePostsKillFascists

• Like 3