🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 245 - Riki Lindhome, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by RIKI LINDHOME from Garfunkel and Oates and Another Period for another big performance they’re doing.

• Like 7

Funny ep! Everyone was great.

Love that earwolf is making all their hosts beg for my help. Makes me feel powerful.

• Like 8

Thank you for taking my suggestion from last week and removing Kevin from the show. This week was 100% more enjoyable to listen to.

• Like 10

for some reason... a malign presence... noticeable in its blessed absence... wanna... gotta say... thank you alana...

i also want to restate my q from last week for the forums at large;

whos responsible for the chef kevin ama monstrosity? "we love you kevin youre so cool" "please, talk more!" "ooooh please be our audience surrogate please let me imagine being there with sean and hayes and not being good please"

sickening

• Like 7

This for when...

sHN23I3.png

You're just an upside down L looking for a Z

• Like 6

um, like, the song Red Red Wine but you say Sweet Sweet Boyz instead, is that a good post?

• Like 6

Very

• Like 5

Finalizing my 47-minute Vimeo video about Engineer Cody infiltrating that marketing firm to promote Sean and Hayes from within the deep Hollywood state. Cody had to leave the nest so The Boys could fly.

• Like 5

skip to 17:40 in Can I Pet Your Dog for Sean and Grace. They are funny and cute together, some very good pet bits. My wife, cat, and I have some bits too but these two are pros.

• Like 7

Dear Earwolf,

While I am pleased you removed Kevin from the regular show he is still appearing on the pro version. Can you please organise to have him removed from the pro version as soon as possible? If this cannot be done please let me know so I can cancel my stitcher premium membership. Thank you

Kind Regards,

Dairy Pillows

• Like 5

I usually like Kevin, but Hayes pwned him on the teaser freezer. Totally showed him how to do it fast

• Like 4

I haven't had a chance to listen yet but I have been repeating 'Ri-ki Lind-hooome' in the way that E.T. says "E.T. phone hooome" all week in preparation.

RI-KI LIND-HOOOOME!

• Like 7

i heard charli xcx is the guest next week. care to confirm, dalton? here's my popcorn gallery submission:

charli, does it disappoint you that your best song, "superlove," wasn't a bigger hit?

• Like 5

in addition, something i've been thinking a lot about lately is how nutty it is that dubstep was once part of the cultural zeitgeist. some of those songs are incredibly challenging to listen to, as they've got some very wild grinds and grunts, hisses and whirs, and (as scott anchorman likes to put it) bleeps and bloops. the early 10's were a weird time.

• Like 4

I take back what I said about Kevin. His excited "Stanley!" when he recognized his friend in the Teaser Freezer was one of the cutest things ever <3

• Like 5

Charli,

Whenever you go swimming do people yell "jump Charlie" like Charlie's dad does in that episode of LOST where Charlie makes his top 5 list? If not, why not?

• Like 6

Hayes and Sean were great and funny on that Skyrim podcast today

• Like 5

Hello from the Magic Tavern was ... different. I think they made all that stuff up, as far as I can tell. not buying it.

• Like 5