🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 73 — Ol\' Cookiebeard

After giving him so many props in the latest Patton Oswalt episode, we had to invite Kyle Kinane to visit Sklarbro Country. He totally lived up to expectations with stories of his past as a punk rocker, his love of sports snacks, and his approach towards corporate comedy gigs. Also on the show is Jesse Thorn whose fantasy report is both timely and, dare we say, holly jolly? Plus more stories of freak sports accidents and a look into the frightening world of sailing. If you're in Phoenix this weekend be sure to see Randy and Jason at Stand Up Liveand Sacramento folks can start planning their New Years Eve by picking up tickets to Punch Line now!

For your consideration, for 1800s sexual moves, I'd like to submit the "Dances with Wolves" as a contender.

Loved the shoutout to Screeching Weasel. And hey, does anyone know what Kyle’s band from back in the day was called or if there’s any music online?

Also, thank you for playing “Sailing.” I have a troubling amount of affection for that song.

Screeching Weasel! I haven't thought of them since high school. I bet the bros would like "Hey Suburbia" as segue music...

Also, Kyle Kinane is and continues to be fantastic in all facets.

Best Thorn fantasy report yet. Also, to add to the Ricky Steamboat bit - his real name is Richard Blood, which is a great wrestling name on it's own. Although maybe it's not that great for the baby-face good guy that Steamboat portrayed his entire career...

"So I picked up this woman at the saloon, a real classy lady, wearing a corset and a hoop skirt that stretched out to next week! Well, we get back to the covered wagon, and she starts giving me the ol' Trail of Tears!"

"I know! It was crazy, we were right there in the wagon box, on top of the buffalo furs, and were doing the Trail of Tears. So hot. I'm going to go to the telegraph office next week and send her some sexy Morse Code. I'll be all 'dot dot dash dash dot,' and she'll be all 'dash dash dash dot.'

The rapper at the end of the show, Mac Lethal, is from Kansas City. Does that make him your I-70 rival, or is it a case of Missouri Boys supporting each other?

Sign in to follow this