🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 138 — Ghost Protocol

If you Googled "A funny podcast to start 2012" than you're in the right place! And before you go Googling "Who are the guests?" I'll tell you:Andy Richterand Werner Herzog! And instead of using Google to find out if they play Would You Rather?, what Andy is doing to get in shape, or how Werner's war on nature is going, just give this episode a listen and you'll get your answers!

I love me some Werner Herzog. What a silly German! Andy Richter's a silly German too.

I'm confused, unless I misheard, Scott referenced having been in New York, but I thought this episode would have been recorded the same day of the "Best of 2011" which would have been before he left. Is Scott able to see into the future and develop memories he will have the day the podcast drops?!

Also is PFT really unfamiliar with the word "peeved" or is it just a choice he made that Herzog would be?

Anyway great episode as ever, it feels like ages since we've had a game of would you rather so that was fun. And this week the part the made me crack up laughing most in public most was the revelation that Richie Rich was assassinated by his butler.

I think the name of Paulkins comedy record just made sense to me. It's freak wharf like freak storm, so like a port showing up where a port has no business being which is a little more interesting that just a regular old dock wheres about freaks like to congregate.

Woah... I just watched The Bad Lieutenant last night.... what a train wreck

I love when Scott says, Fucking?

Werner Herzog! Always great when PFT's characters show up. Speaking of, it's been a while since we've gotten updates from the set of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Then again, according to Ice-T, the show never is on hiatus.

I nominate the story of how Werner Herzog met, or created, Joan for Best of 2012. I wonder who he would've ceded his plugs to if Scott had let him... I hope it would have been to Paul F. Tompkins, because maybe when he listens back to the show he can let go of his anger.

I love you Comedy Bang Bang.

Sign in to follow this