🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 48 — Hello 2012!

This week's The Wolf Den is short but sweet! Get an update on the status of this podcast, a look back at Earwolf 2011, an announcement of a cool future episode, and several other business announcements that might be of interest. We'll see you in a few weeks!

So excited for the possibility of more live shows in 2012!

Looking forward to the evolution of the Wolf Den. By far one of my favorite podcasts, and such a valuable source of insight and information. Almost a year ago I started my own LLC regarding new media content creation, and the progress and growth I've seen can be very much attributed to things I've learned from the show or the reading and other info I sought out after hearing it referenced here. Here's to a productive and rewarding 2012 to both Jeff and Earwolf!

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates, Jeff!

I would recommend making a stronger PR push this year. I was disappointed that THR's recent article about Funny or Die did not include Earwolf. The fact that I became visibly upset, upsets me. I think I like Earwolf too much...haha. On a different note, I would like to see/hear Peter Principato or an agent from CAA digital.

Enjoy the "time off."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/funny-or-die-will-ferrell-dark-knight-marion-cotillard-280400

Ha yes, I thought something similar when Jeff made the knocking sound.

Actually that could make a great one-off episode; a special character edition of The Wolf Den where's Jeff's "in-depth" discussion with Patton Oswalt is interrupted by a sinister character. Honestly it might work as some sort of April fools goof or something like that.

Thanks for all the comments! I'm excited to take a break and come back better than ever (I hope!)

Sign in to follow this