🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 141 — Ladies Night

How about we get some ladies up in the Comedy Bang Bang studio? Tig Notaro has left the Professor Blastoff hatch and is making her triumphant return as Comedy Bang Bang's master impressionist and character actress. In keeping with the theme we've invited (well, they barged in) Ronna Glickman and Beverly Ginsberg of the popular Ronna & Beverly Podcast. You'll get a glimpse inside Scott's marital home, a taste of Tig's life on the road, and a schmear of Ronna and Beverly's advice for divorcees.

• Like 1

Please let me know when the Earwolf store makes available the "Tig Notaro in a corner" item.

Loved the plugs song by The Doubleclicks! Great job, ladies!

• Like 2

I feel like the songs are a complete waste of good interviewing time. Are they necessary? Also, Tig hardly got a chance to speak...Irritating.

Pfft these women just aren't authentic. Isn't it enough to just have one woman on the show a year?

Honestly though that was a really great episode. Tig and Scott both made such perfect foils for Ronna & Beverly. I'd heard about them, but not seen any of their stuff yet so I'll check out their podcast thanks to this.

• Like 1

ronna & bev + nick kroll & mulaney... would make most of my dreams come true

this was fantastic as usual... except somehow better

• Like 3

Wow. Two Garfunkle & Oats knock-off songs in one episode? The plugs song was good, but so much for originality.

"...and not the horns that Jews normally have."

Tremendous show as always. Can never have enough Tig, and R&B (which sounds like it should be a thing, BTW) are amazing marriage interrogators.

• Like 1

Where is the Ronna and Beverly Podcast feed? ;)

http://ronnaandbeverly.com/podcast/ ... that page also has an iTunes link, where you can hear older episodes.

Ronna and Beverly are awesome! They always bring the funny.

Don't let Kulap hear the last few minutes of this episode ...

Also, Beverly's confusingly phrased comment about Gwynneth Paltrow: "I can't stand her face, I wanna rip it off her face".

• Like 1

I actually laughed out loud at the bad bong ideas in Bong Song. That might be a first for Jukebox Jury!

Tig is great as always.

Bong Song was obviously inspired by G&O, but I really enjoyed the heck out of it.

Wow. Two Garfunkle & Oats knock-off songs in one episode? The plugs song was good, but so much for originality.

The end of this episode gave me a bonerrrrr! So much raw sexuality being thrown around.

Thank you so much for featuring us during jukebox jury! We have lots of other music here: www.summerandeve.com or here: www.youtube.com/summerandeve. We love you guys! Thank you again!

• Like 1

I love Comedy Bang Bang so much. You're a want-to-be illustrator's dream come true. You guys do all the hard work and I get to have fun drawing. Thanks!

Tig Notaro Shrimp

• Like 5

Welcome to "People Talking Over Each Other Radio!"

I love the podcast truly, but man, podcast ediquette was not enforced in this ep.