🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 104 — Best of Year Two!

Can you believe we've done Totally Laime for TWO WHOLE YEARS?! It is utter insanity, as is this episode where we go guestless and share some of our favorite moments from our past year of podcasting. Plus, how do we fare at Laime or Totally: Rapid Fire? Thank you to Kulap Vilaysack, Paul Rust, Erin Whitehead, Eli Braden, Mark Gagliardi, Eddie Pepitone, and every guest we had this past year. We wish we could include you all! Enjoy!

"Which do you think will end first, the marriage or the podcast?"

I love the image of you two being somehow divorced, but also somehow still doing the podcast, with, like, Artemis Pebdani awkwardly sitting in between you two wanting to die. And of course, Rosen-Rosen would have custody of Hurricane, even though he hates cats, with dog treats hidden in his pocket to try to steal Ruby back, like the plot of an Ashley Olsen movie.

Aaaaanywhooooo, by "love", of course, I mean "hate", because you guys are up there with JDR/Scheer and Aukerlap as podcasting's power couples, so you have to stay together forever and ever and ever and EVER.

Happy anniversary,

DT

PS Way to be racist against Canada with your contest.

HMPH.

Forgiven this time. ;-)

Hey, fellow laimewads! As mentioned on the beginning of today's episode, we're running a Totally Laime contest for fans of the show! Check out this Earwolf blog post, and comment on the blog post with your favorite TL memory of the year. Winner gets a VHS of Hangin' with Leo, signed by Elizabeth, and a special note from Elizabeth and Andy.

What a fantastic episode. I couldn't stop laughing along with Elizabeth and Andy. I think the double laughter of Elizabeth laughing over the clips was the icing on the cake. You guys should make each other hysterically giggle more often.

HOORAY TWO YEARS OF TOTALLY LAIME!

This episode is a shining example of why Totally Laime is the most underrated podcast out there. The standard "back and forth" between you and Andy has me in tears with laughter. This show is not so much subjective and philosophical as it is brutally honest and organic, which is a breath of fresh air. I have to find out a way to express to people wanting podcast suggestions, how a married couple that talks about Oprah makes for some of the best listening. Here's for 2012, hopefully the Laimest year of them all!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this