🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Show us your Earwolf swag!!

Obviously, you've already bought like, every shirt they have for sale in the Earwolf Store right?

So obviously you wear those shirts like, all the time because they're awesome.

You must have tons of pictures of yourself wearing your Earwolf shirts right?

WELL WE WANT TO SEE THEM!

post pics of you (or your pets, I love dogs wearing clothes) in your amazing Earwolf stuff right here!!

...especially if you are the owner of an improv4humans t-shirt, Matt Besser is looking for a new model.

Here's me and my comedy bang bang shirt!

2vtdwsm.jpg

and my Who Charted? shirt!

6f1hft.jpg

HOORAAY!!

• Like 8

Oooh, I've got this...

300961_10100200998749075_38408347_44343079_1822877149_n.jpg

with the Sklars...

296690_10100149489434155_38408347_43962165_792343916_n.jpg

and with Kyle from Professor Blastoff

Can't find any pics with my Henderson shirt..& I did indeed have to share both of these. =)

Wow, uh, I don't think there's anyway that I won't know about the wolf's status, if ya know what I mean.

• Like 1

Not to worry David! I have an all powerful editing button!!

pictures successfully re-posted!

(if anyone else is having trouble with picture posting please let me know, I can send you a quick message tutorial of the easiest way to make sure things show up properly :) )

I have 2 shirts and Hendersons and Daughters but after what I payed for framing I think this is what I need to show off.

framedposter.jpg

• Like 6

2cgfwrd.jpg

PS Even at a rival podcast network event, I had random people start conversations about my shirt. Even as a gay man with no interest in women whatsoever (I mean, really ladies, gross) I can say that the shirt added to my "game." Get on that shit.

Cross over counts...I wore my Nerdist tee when I went & saw Maron...I figure if people see any podcast shirt, they know we're all in this thing together, right? Exactly!

ps I'm going to Nerdist next month & am quite stoked! Woo. Love you podcast friends. oh, hey, Earwolf. woo. <3

• Like 1

296690_10100149489434155_38408347_43962165_792343916_n.jpg

and with Kyle from Professor Blastoff

I enjoy that you and Kyle appear to be somehow posing for this picture in the middle of busy traffic.

• Like 1

I have 2 shirts and Hendersons and Daughters but after what I payed for framing I think this is what I need to show off.

framedposter.jpg

I will post up some of the collection later, but wanted to second Robert's sentiment. The poster is great, but the unconventional dimensions pushed it firmly into the most expensive piece of Earwolf merch available after it was framed. And yes, I've bought the hoodie (Xmas gift for the wife).

BTW, anyone else having issues with the Earwolf stitching on the hoodie?

Hi Ben!

Sorry to hear that about the hoodie. I've worn mine everyday since we got them and I haven't had any problems. What's going on?

Just added the latest installment to my Earwolf wardrobe, the new improv4humans t-shirt, and I absolutely love it! This logo may be one of the greatest ever created. Ch-ch-check it out!

improv4humansshirt.jpg

• Like 4

Nice! I think I'm going to grab me a Sklarbro logo shirt... By the way, does anyone know where I can get self-service legal help at my own direction? Like, is there a website or something that sells that?

Yes! www.legalzoom.com!

It's great, they are not lawyers, but they will provide great self-service at your own direction. Just enter the code Sklar or Henderson or Bang Bang or Earwolf and you'll realize even more savings!

I effing love LZ, for real. They are really nice people with a great service.

I got my Who Charted? shirt and I have a Wolf Dead and Earwolf poster on the way.

tumblr_m0fh00PTNg1rpdcuwo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

2cgfwrd.jpg

Hey y'all. Just got this photo TONIGHT in Toronto. Unfortunately I don't remember all the details, but I do remember trying to awkwardly rush to my seat at the last moment when he started and ending up as the Ambassador of Limes and all of gay culture after he asked me some questions and I gave some drunk ridiculous answers.

Huh, I guess I'm not the only guy in Toronto who owns this shirt. I'm cool with that!

Oh hey! I'm wearing my Who Charted shirt in this picture of me and my best buddy Pete Holmes!

124xbgy.jpg

• Like 3

Any chance of getting merchandise on something non-American Apparel, such as Alternative Apparel? I'd love to buy a hoodie, but I can't bring myself to own something from such a skeevy company. And t-shirts in women's styles perhaps?

• Like 1

Hooray! It came. Thanks, Earwolf

sfdx0x.jpg

• Like 1

Any pictures out there of the professor blast off t shirt?

I'm having concerns of all the t shirts I want all being blue.

Not that I don't like blue, I rock blue, but variety is nice too.

AV