🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 82 — Turn the (Ellen) Page

Sklarbro Country is coming at you this week like a blind paralympian or a drunk Zamboni driver! Our guest is the lightning fast comedian Chris Fairbanks who talks to us about skateboarding, nudity as a defense in a fight, and what makes or breaks an impressionist. We get a quick and mysterious call from Mark Wahlberg and our first in-studio visit from Tim Gunn who clarifies his recent statement on celibacy. If you're hungry for more Sklar Brothers, visit Jockular.com and watch their Point/Point web series. Zoom!

• Like 1

I would watch 'Three the Hardaway', with Jeremy Lin, Tim Hardaway, and a baby. The twist is that the baby is gay, which clashes with Lin's Christianity and Hardaway's bigotry. The Washington Generals make frequent cameos throughout the series.

Every episode that involves the Sklars mocking Allen Iverson's "practice" presser is a winner in my book.

I'm pretty sure the Leonard Young rampage was an alternate ending for American Psycho. During that whole take I was picturing Christian Bale running around with a chainsaw.

I think they were just being polite to their guest, but I wish Jason and Randy had defended impressions and impressionists (and I don't mean Claude Monet), considering they employ a couple of great ones. Yes, there are hacky impressionists, but there are a few who have tremendous skill and raise it to an art form.

Sorry my first forum post is to pick a nit. A hearty Henderson and Osbaldiston to you all.

I have sympathy for Mimi Lepage in her lawsuit against the Dunkerleys. I think it's impossible for her to get fair trial due to the extremely low odds she will have an impartial jury. After all, Justice is also blind - ZOOM!

Not to mention rappers were definitely wearing baggy clothes before skateboarders. 'boarders got their look from hip-hop. Sorry man

You guys are aware that S. Carey is one of the drummers for Bon Iver, right? If not, well, now you do, because he is.

Awesome show. Can't wait for the network premiere of "3rd and Long."

Also, Tim Gunn is quickly becoming one of my favorite guests. Good work James!