🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 15 — Where'd That Hat Go?

Come one come all for the miraculous magic trick that is improv4humans! This week Danielle Schneider, Brian Huskey, and Seth Morris join Matt Besser for a playful romp through grief counseling, a savage look at Valentine's Day, and a finale that can only be described as a full bang out! Pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

I've been enjoying the feature with letters written by or regarding Matt's dad, and I really liked the addition of the Man on the Street segment this week.

Every episode has been great but this has got to be my favorite episode. The chemistry is spot on. Thanks for the laughs. "Does that mean you want me to talk in your ear while he has making love at you?"

Matt and Danielle, you guys didn't get the memo? We were all supposed to grow a mustache today!

Oho ho! I know what I'll be listening to at work when I get back from lunch!

Man on the Street is an amazing segment. Both of those guys went into such detail, but the stark contrast in their enthusiasm was amazing. The second guy sounded so bored with his own story, which led into the caveman thing and I had to put my head on my desk because I couldn't breathe.

methinks best episode yet.

• Like 1

I listened to it earlier today. The caveman sounded a lot like Bob Ducca... hmmm... no idea why.

I do like how this episode was clearly made over two months ago. Happy new year everyone!

Man I love this show! The best part of my week is when they post new episodes.

But drop the man in the street thing, it doesn't add to the show, just takes away from its charm

sorry matt, i disagree, santorum voters aren't real people.

also... this is the best family photo out there:

IMG_0177.jpg

• Like 2

I'm not a big fan of the 'Man on the Street' segment... But the improvs were great as usual. You can't go wrong with those four in the room.

I'd like to hear more about why you don't like the ManOnTheStreet interviews because I was planning on doing more of that.

I think my initial reaction to Man On The Street was so-so, mainly because I wasn't expecting it... Which is on me.

Pro: It lets you guys go out into the world and get ridiculous stories/monologues that you can improv from. Which gives you an avenue that the room wouldn't otherwise go down.

Con: It felt a little out of place, just because it was a random person instead of you or a guest.

I don't really have a strong opinion one way or another, because it let to the same caliber of improv. I hesitated to even put my thought into the post because my surprise probably tainted the bit. I assume some of the so-so reactions are just because it's new.

Keep doing the segment, or don't. I'll be listening either way, I am human after all.

I've never really been a fan of improve but that's because I'd never heard really good improve before. It feels like a profound artistic becoming, like a mystical awareness that descends on the participants and sweeps everyone up into a quantum oneness. Like good jazz improvisers everyone is acutely attuned to one another and capable of riffing off the most innocuous comments! Bravo gentlemen! You are great artists and I thank you for the amazing comedy.

IMG_0177.jpg

Can I just say, I am SO into the moustaches in this photo.

they're just... just so... full.

oh goodness me... I need a cool drink of water

Sign in to follow this