🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 86 — Flat Cats

Rent-a-center should definatley be renamed to Hillbilly Dreams!

Something tells me I'm going to be singing "FLAT CATS! Coming to you from a pile of diapers!" to myself for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

Did the Sklars seriously just cold call Nick Kroll and set him up as Randy Moss' dog?

Thomas Lennon needs to guest on more podcasts. He and PFT can tag team.

• Like 3

Sklardashians,

Absolutely great episode this week! Loved it. Thomas Lennon is a gas and the topic of Hoarders was epic. Henderson!

woody

• Like 1

i need my gumble fix soon. its been a few weeks. also sam elliot needs some love.

Me too! But Jason Nash is on vacation at Disney World, according to his Twitter... #Gumbelbrag

• Like 2

BONE ZONE! Glad the Glaser influence continues on the show.

• Like 1

Oh goodness, a Billy Bass-style flat cat singing Tom Waits songs is both the perfect 'Hoarders' souvenir AND the perfect piece of Tom Waits merchandise. Let's make it happen.

Sklars I love you and listen toujours. Like a monomaniacal squirrel who searches only for hazelnuts.

But please, please, for the love of anything descent and pure. Give me the BG, give it to me with the Rawbone.

Need Gumbel, Need Elliot, Need Ventura, Need Jerry Jones, Need the characters + Sklars everyweek. Without it I am no longer able to achieve a full explosive "Bob Cole" Henderson.

God Bless the United States of Gary Busey.

Sincerely,

Enzo LeChiffre

P.S. Greg Gumbel is a useless slob! VIVA LA BG! #flyprivate

Sign in to follow this