🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 69 — Ronna & Beverly

You don't have to be a fifty-something year old Jewish woman to enjoy this episode, but if you are we welcome you! Our guests are the fabulous Ronna Glickman and Beverly Ginsburg, authors of You'll Do a Little Better Next Time:  A Guide to Marriage and Remarriage for Jewish Singles and hosts of their very own Earwolf podcast Ronna & Beverly. The ladies join us for a look at the iTunes Top 5 Country Singles Chart, our good old Movies Chart, and a game of Chart Roulette. If you're curious about your great-aunt's take on The Hunger Games or want to what know your sweet older neighbor thinks of Carrie Underwood, this is as close as you could possibly get without actually talking to them.

WHOA. Kuku and Weewee vs. Ronna & Beverly?! This I gotta see- er, listen!

Ronna and Bev are quite the matchmakers.

I AM SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR THIS IT'S GOING TO GIVE ME A HEARTTTTTTTTTTTT ATT

• Like 1

The ladies knocked it out of the park! Without question my favorite Who Charted episode! I thought Kulap was going to split her side laughing...it was pure gold. I love the ladies!

A little more Howard and Ku talking would be great.

• Like 2

Who Charted should have more character guests! Its always fun (I haven't listened to this episode yet but i'm sure it will be) and it'd also be a good way for you to have Paul F. Tompkins on again (the primary goal of all podcasts) without having to figure out what to do for the chart game.

• Like 2

This is by far one of the best episodes of Who Charted? I loved loved loved it. I don't even always like Ronna and Bev, but this was pure gold.

She wanted things that were unrealistic.

Oh, like a family and a future?

I could have died. Oh, and it's so funny at the end when you can tell it's getting a little too real for Howard, when he says that he had covered some of these topics with his mother over the weekend. It's too great.

• Like 2

I almost didn't listen to this, because for some reason I had this preconceived notion that Ronna & Beverly would not be funny. But this was easily the best episode of Who Charted? ever. So many laugh out loud moments. It was so good I had to immediately subscribe to the Ronna & Beverly podcast. If they're half as good on their own show as they were on Who Charted?, I'll be thrilled.

• Like 2

I just had to say this might be my favorite episode! Great job Ronna & Bev!

People seem so offended by Ronna and Bev but that is the point of the character?

This episode was great, and intense, like a really really dense cake or something.

I've been so busy lately I finally got through my podcast queue to this episode today! it was amazing.

I totally agree about the character guests. These two are so good at improv that every single chart led to an incredible story or discussion, there wasn't a pause anywhere. Just non-stop hilarious.

Really excellent guys

• Like 1