🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 113 — Private Parts!

Michael McMillian is super talented, crazy funny, AND a Laimewad! He's awesome on True Blood, but he's even better in our living room discussing UFOs, botox, name changing and lying. He even mediates as it gets a little heated between hosts. We loved having him on and we know you'll love hearing him. Enjoy!

The book series you were searching for the name of is the Cam Jansen mystery series. I used to read those in elementary school, and I was sooo jealous of her photographic memory!

I really love that Michael is a fellow Laimewad. That added so much to the episode! He's great on True Blood, and he may have one of the best Twitter avatars of all time.

P.S. I like "Angry" Andy. His 'tude was cracking me up.

• Like 1

I just blame my constant conversational lies on my schizoid personality disorder.

• Like 1

Omgggg... I'm only 10 minutes in but I'm seriously freaking out. You have no idea how important What I Like About You was to my high school life... HENRY is on Totally Laime!

This is so exciting I can't take it

Yeah, I remember Cam Jensen. I moved on to that after I finished all the Encycolopedia Brown in our 3rd grade library.

This was a great ep. I love when a guest is already a listener/fan of the podcast. They could have gone on forever on that Laime or Totally rapid-fire.

Sign in to follow this