🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 23 — Sentimental Lady

If you live in Los Angeles, you have no excuse not to see the excellent improv troupe Sentimental Lady. If you aren't so lucky, you can get a taste of the magic as three of the members of this phenomenal group join Matt Besser this week on improv4humans. Alex Fernie, Mel Cowan, and Johnny Meeks have brushed and flossed their teeth and are ready to discuss hard hitting topics like tea vs. coffee and proper concert decorum. We can't give you any psychoanalysis, but we can give you hilarious improv! As always, pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

• Like 1

I have to say I dug the bonus IFH; very funny to have the girl be traumatized by her summer as a boy as well as the madcap response of her father. Thanks!

Damn. I'm the oldest, but I don't think my dad has any weapons.

Matt,

Check out solar electric fences for you garden. I have the same problems with tree-rodents and my tomato plants (its very frustrating).

I really liked the switching POVs/times on the garage therapist scene. Also I felt smart that I was able to follow along B)

Earl from the airport scene had a great Bob Ducca thing going on.

Matt, greetings from Russia! This is the funniest podcast on EW in terms of laugh-per-second and also the most re-listenable. Please keep it up and, if possible, more (TV's) Andy Daly. Also looking forward to the the third coming of the majestic Bjork! May my smallish donation contribute to your noble deed!

Regards,

Valery,

Russia, St Petersburg

• Like 3

This might be the most consistently brilliant episode yet. And that's saying something. Great work, guys :)

Matt getting fired from an insult restaurant for being too insulting fits perfectly.

I'm not the oldest but that's not so bad. The only weapon my dad has to pass down is passive aggression and I'm wouldn't be to eager to inherit that.

Oh man the service at the Town Lake TGI Fridays is always appalling. A year or two ago they failed their restaurant inspection for storing bread on a shelf underneath chemicals or a sink or some nasty shit <_>

It amuses me to no end to now know that Howard Kremer isn't the only Austin comedian that was a shitty waiter at that awful TGI Friday's.

Now I want to know if there are more...

Sign in to follow this