🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 92 — Tiny Andy Dufrane

People all over the country are familiar with Zach Galifianakis from The Hangover and his other wildly successful projects. But I bet those people don't know what kind of fruit Zach grows on his farm or the fact that he won't race his donkeys! Or what he and his comic friends used to do for fun in New York! Or how much he adores bad comedy! Zach is vacationing on the calming shores of Sklarbro Country this week, and we're glad to have him! Also joining us for the first time is Robert Siegel who treats us to his NPR grace, class, and dignity. If you got here by googling "stolen penguin," you are in the right place!

All things considered, I think Robert Siegel might be a little bit of a perv.

I was seriously crying from laughing so hard at my office desk this morning listening to that penguin story. And when Zack said he was playing a lead in the biopic for Captain Crunch & Tanell, I lost it.... My coworkers must think I'm going insane, but I can't help it that was the funniest sklarbro yet. Beyond loved it.

• Like 2

Why is there like a 10 minute funk loop over the interview.

That's the music they always run under the quick hits segment, but it was a bit hot this time... sounded like it was on the 9's and 10's when it should have probably been on the 5's and 6's.

Otherwise, great guest and good show! It's a treat when the guest sticks around to interact with the character in the last segment, and I wish it happened more often.

Gonna spend my weekend punching waterfalls and breaking trophies. Stamped!

• Like 1

Psyched to listen to this one. Does this mean Randy and Jason will be appearing on the next Between Two Ferns??? Make it happen!

I bought my t-shirt! No kidding, the Earwolf shirts are the best in my collection. This was another great episode. I love it when the guest stays through the final act. I can't believe more people haven't bought the SXSW episode, it was spectacular. We have to suppor the show guys or it won't always make sense for them to keep putting it out.

• Like 1

Yeah, World Peace's elbow was something a psychopath does. There was no sense to it at all. That is a person with deeply troubling issues.

But no sharks. Hmmm.

ZG was great, but it was Mark Wahlberg's VM that had me rolling. Again.

As mentioned the audio was a little too loud so I had a hard time hearing all of Zach's comments. Love the podcast.

I agree with Jon Kyle about Zach's demeanor on this show. It seems like he's really comfortable with The Bros.

And I would definitely buy a book of Zach's discarded jokes.

loved the Morgan Freeman impression! I've fallen behind on my Sklarbro and it's right about time to get caught up!

As a lifelong NC State fan, it was so freaking awesome to hear Zach and the Sklars talking about State's run to the Sweet 16! Everyone in Wolfpack country loves ya', Zach!

Sign in to follow this