🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16 — 5/25/2012 TWO CHARTED 16

Ku is nearing her summah' song choice, as she and Howard discuss your summah song suggestions! Be sure to post a comment to nominate a beachy jam. Also, get a little closer to Wie-Wie by finding out what he's working on for the warmer months.

YES!

Little Dragon are awesome. definitely summah tunes. 3 albums thus far, all highly likeable.

• Like 1

Thank you Kulap "Mavis" Vilaysack for bringing Little Dragon to my attention! It reminds me of Broadcast but a little more pop.

Later, gang. 'Bout to get my "cherry sno-cone dipped in beer" on.

HAVE A SUMMAH!

Love Little Dragon.

My submission was "Summahtime Clothes" by Animal Collective. Super jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxhaRgJUMl8

This song evoked some great feelings in me, lying awake in my warm apartment at night and listening to it. Great song!

"Superball" by Magic Kids isn't terribly new but pretty darn summery. The "bounce bounce" part near the end is perfect.

I'm a big fan of Two Charted. I've got a big backlog to listen through which makes me very happy. ;o]

• Like 1

I sure did think Howard was hyping Chief Queef at the end. A character created on this week's episode of Comedy Bang Bang has already started releasing music?

• Like 2

This song evoked some great feelings in me, lying awake in my warm apartment at night and listening to it. Great song!

Right on man! The entire album, and sort of AC's entire discography, instantly takes me to summer. Just a great organic feel to everything they do.

I think I might have scabbadababbada... am I spelling that right? I can't find it on WebMD.

I feel bad. I feel like I caused a rift by making only one light box. I can make a Two Charted one to even things out if that would help.

Sign in to follow this