🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 82 — Missed Connections

There has been a lot of coastal talk on the show lately, so we thought we'd bring in T.J. Miller for some of his patented Denver energy! He'll teach you the art of faxing during our Billboard Heatseekers Chart and he even makes an appearance in our Movie Chart. His stories about Tom Cruise are fascinating, and his technique with Hermes the Chart Goose is erotic, so prepare to get Denver-y up in this joint!

Must be TJ Miller week. He's on the new DLM, Sklarbro County, Fitzdog Radio, Cashing In (of course), and now WC (not that I'm complaining).

I love TJ, and I love how bad his Earwolf headshot is.

• Like 2

Kulap flossing unexpected sets of teeth call back! Jason Mantzoukas episode was the vagina dentata one I think...

Call me crazy, but TJ's Tom Cruise story sounded less like Tom was being a cool guy, and more like he assessed TJ as an SP, and was confronting TJ to shatter suppression.

Have fun looking up all that jargon, and being reminded once again what a nut Tom Cruise is!

• Like 2

I've always been on the fence w/TJ as a DLM listener, but hearing him on WC has made me a lot more appreciative. His countdown with Hermes was Who Charted Gold.

Call me crazy, but TJ's Tom Cruise story sounded less like Tom was being a cool guy, and more like he assessed TJ as an SP, and was confronting TJ to shatter suppression.

Have fun looking up all that jargon, and being reminded once again what a nut Tom Cruise is!

Just killed an hour of work looking up that jargon, then getting stuck down a wiki-hole.

Loved this episode! I could listen to all 50 of TJ's stories about Tom Cruise.

Just killed an hour of work looking up that jargon, then getting stuck down a wiki-hole.

Only marginally better than getting stuck in a K-hole.

Im kidding but seriously, Wiki eats 12 hours of my life a week at least when I am supposed to be "working."

This episode and TJ crack me up.

• Like 1

Only marginally better than getting stuck in a K-hole.

At least in a K-hole you can eat sugar and come out of it!

I tweeted at TJ joking that I wished I could be his on-call graphic designer. Then he followed me.

If I get a 3am call asking for a face pillowcase, I will surely report back.

• Like 1

If you want to watch TJ in "How To Rock" - it's online here. Skip to about 17 minutes in unless you like children's tv shows, haha. DANNY MANGO.

Sign in to follow this