🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 33 — Agree to Disagree

Wouldn't it be funny if you guys, I don't know, like, listened to today's episode of improv4humans or whatever? Our humans for the week are Amanda Sitko, Mookie Blaiklock, and Will McLaughlin who get a vocab lesson and get to know some men on the street. It's more pleasant than lasik and more thrilling than your first shot of whiskey.  Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

I reiterate my demand that the segment of the show where an internet commenter is brought in to defend him/herself be called the "Matt-Besser-Rakes-a-Listener-Over-the-Coals" Corner.

Case closed.

• Like 1

A dub is sland for 20. It comes from 20 sacks of weed but is now used for everything 20. Rolling on dubs mans you have 20" rims. LOL Gangsta!

• Like 1

wow. case closed and eric the unpaid intern in girl pants?

this episode killed.

"yo belt man!"

A dub is sland for 20. It comes from 20 sacks of weed but is now used for everything 20. Rolling on dubs mans you have 20" rims. LOL Gangsta!

Wait, you're not furious that they didn't know what a dub is?

I think the commenter segment's name should change based on the topic of discussion. The segment in this episode, for example, should have been "Catchment If You Can".

• Like 10

Wait, you're not furious that they didn't know what a dub is?

I am furious! Not really

Great episode. The entire "make him into a man" scene was hilarious. My Dad just sent me out to learn that crap on my own. I feel so short changed now. It has bothered me for quite a few years that I have no repressed scars from childhood to use to employ the services of a therapist. I think my Dad not teaching me to drink or hiring my sister's friends to teach me about sex is a good enough reason. Therapy here I come!

I'm an American who lives on London. Not sure if that counts as a 'Londoner'.

Once I spent two hours in the middle of night watching YouTube videos of soldiers coming home to their kids. You can't escape that rabbit hole!

I've done that more times than I'm proud of...

• Like 2

At the end of this episode Besser said something about sending "a story" in .wav format to fanmail@earwolf.com

I'm not sure what you want... record a quick anecdote?

Could someone explain this better?

Great catchment lifestyle debate. If I'm eating snow as it's falling am I living the catchment lifestyle?

• Like 2

At the end of this episode Besser said something about sending "a story" in .wav format to fanmail@earwolf.com

I'm not sure what you want... record a quick anecdote?

Could someone explain this better?

Indeed! Here are the details...

We want to know what the best thing is that has ever happened to you on summer vacation.

Send us an audio file that is 30 seconds to two minutes in length. You can email the audio file to fanmail@earwolf.com. Please use the subject line "Improv4humans Summer Story." The due date is Friday, July 6.

Sending your submission means you agree to have your story possibly inspire absurd comedy on improv4humans. Good luck!

• Like 1

when Amanda Sitko said Facebook did facial recognition on her boobs, I totally lost it. This ep was so good I have already listened to it twice!

now I just have to think of my best summer story!

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be funny if I inserted words into this text field to describe the enjoyable feelings I have for this show?

Did the tears streaming down my face come through in my voice?

I hope you had some system of retaining and reusing that moisture.

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this