🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 126 — Mathsterbating!

If you haven't seen Brian Gallivan's Sassy Gay Friend videos yet, do yourself a favor! Wait, but first, listen to him as this week's guest on Totally Laime! We talk about the strange and embarrassing world of online dating and the surprisingly less controversial topic of cannibalism. Enjoy!

Ok, so we all looked up TallBrian's OkCupid profile after listening to this, right? ;)

Another great episode guys! Was it just me or does Brian have the voice of John Waters?

I have been lucky enough to see Brian perform improv, and he is genius. Also, Elizabeth's cannibalsim theory suprisingly makes a lot of sense.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?! WHAT WHAT WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?! BRIAN GALLIVAN?!?!

tumblr_lpkjbeXXlq1qjfc3t.gif

I LOVE BRIAN. I love him.

I've watched all the Sassy Gay Friend videos a million times a piece, and was really bummed when everyone turned on them when they got a Mio sponsorship. I thought it was great! Whenever I see it at the gas station I still think to myself, (or say out loud) "It's MIIIO! Flip it tip it sip it you stupid biotches!!"

His man on the street videos are honestly my favorites.

Anywhoo.... I've been waiting for more from Brian since he did that one episode of Glitter in the Garbage years ago! Not being in LA, there's no other way to find him so I'm just over the moon.

This was an awesome episode! YYAAAAY TL!

I've watched all the Sassy Gay Friend videos a million times a piece, and was really bummed when everyone turned on them when they got a Mio sponsorship. I thought it was great! Whenever I see it at the gas station I still think to myself, (or say out loud) "It's MIIIO! Flip it tip it sip it you stupid biotches!!"

This was actually the ONE time I've bought a product because something I loved sponsored it. I paid the g-d 3.99 for a Mio just so I could say that phrase when I used it.

Also? His face after the guy says he's a pitcher- hilarious.

Brian's improv team The Smokes is for sure one of my Top 10 Favorite Improv Groups (hi, my name is Caroline, I have a top 10 favorite improv groups because I'm the worst) and Brian always kills it. I also love his team Fun Town. I'm not sure where they rank in my favorite improv group list, BUT I'M GONNA DO THE MATH RIGHT NOW!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this