🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 104.5 — Sklarbro County 9

We're feasting on Keyshawn wine, Taco Bell, and outrageous new stories as Howard Kremer joins us in Sklarbro County. You'll learn how to write the perfect obituary, get banned from children's theme parks, and find viral videos of attractive Olympians online. You can still pick up tickets to see Sklarbro Country live at Montreal’s Just for Laughs Festival on July 25 and at Denver’s Comedy Works on July 27 and 28.

I loved when wee-wee and besser filled in for this show before; it's always great to have a person on who knows sports.

I really enjoy how Howard was so touched that they played his song on Rome, that he gave them football cards. There is something so directly sweet and loyal about that. Great episode.

Great show guys. I really needed a break from the serious topics of the week...maybe you sensed this need, or maybe it just happened to work out this way with what you had been preparing to do anyway, but either way, just what the Skloctor ordered. I loved the lightness and fun of the Keyshawn wine and Disneyland freeloaders stories, and getting in trouble with the wife over Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke.

Perfect topics for the summa!

Sign in to follow this