🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 106 — Department Store Santa

Kevin Nealon, of Saturday Night Live and Weeds, is a fellow stand-up that Randy & Jason Sklar have known for a long time and joins them this week for a Sklartastic episode of Sklarbro Country! He shares a tale of his early days as a department store Santa, how long it took him to start doing stand-up, and how Dana Carvey helped him get an SNL audition. All of this includes some Quick Hits, a Weekly Wahlberg, and the glory hole filled return of Jerry Jones!

I was super happy to hear "Tegan and Sara" open the show this week. You guys should definitely check out a band called "Bad Veins" specifically the song "Don't Run".

There was a great accidental band name dropped this week as well. "Sippy Cup Situation"

Oh man the Jerry Jones glory hole bit has me nearly rolling on the office floor. Thank you , many many times thank you.

Does Nealon age? Dana Carvey in Lorne's house wispering to Kev was gold.

If you really want the sports connection to click, you guys should talk to someone at bonobos.com about getting Bo Jackson to endorse them so they can use the slogan "Bo Knows Bonobos".

(I'm not claiming to have come up with that phrase, by the way, but it's one of the funnier things I've ever seen on Twitter.)

The Iron Sheik cooking show sounds...AMAZING. Why isn't someone (I'm looking at you PFT) doing an Iron Sheik character?

PFT could do a pretty good Iron Sheik with just a slight twist on his impression of the smoothie counter manager at Todd Glass's gym.

• Like 1

PFT could do a pretty good Iron Sheik with just a slight twist on his impression of the smoothie counter manager at Todd Glass's gym.

Oh my God! That's perfect! "Aggggg....customer, you have reminded me the value of humanity. For years I dreamed of coming to country to mash fruit and charge exorbitant price..."

Sign in to follow this