🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 170 — New Scoop

Word on the street is that Martin Starr of Freaks and Geeks, Party Down, and NTSF:SD:SUV:: is a first time guest on this week’s Comedy Bang Bang! You didn’t hear it from me but Martin joins Scott for a text session with David Caruso, to showcase his remix abilities, and some robot talk. Rumor has it that Scott pays a favor to his great aunt by welcoming another first time guest, Ethel Branscome to share a special announcement! No clues to who the third guest could be except that their name is spelled EXACTLY the same as Neil Campbell and that he drops in to read some Gossip Blind Items! Sources say that you should also warm up your sniffers for a salacious game of Would You Rather? Don’t forget to pick up the Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE Summer Tour episodes!

Dear Lennon:you were robbed by NBC as were so many. I hope you and Whompler can make and star in a new show. (Or the same) for a secure time slot.

Great show Scott

When I think of Martin S. I think of the grilled cheese ep. from F&G, and I weep uncontrollably.

Any time Scott starts singing and the guest just leaves him hanging for an incredibly long time is pure gold.

• Like 10

oh na na what's your name/too true mon frere mash?

My favorite line of the show: "A buncha oil!"

I also wanted to offer a suggestion for the next round of Stamps.com commercial copy: "Stamps dot com. Stick it to the man...the MAIL-man (zany clown horn?)."

So. . .

Hairy butt-holes, yay or nay?

Hilarious stuff. Martin Starr was a great first time guest, and I hope he does come back. Lennon was awesome as usual, and Neil Campbell's rumors were great.

I know I'm not the only one who would love a New No-No's / Gossip combo podcast.

Can't make it to the show in Boston tonight, I'm sad.

• Like 1

Lennon Parham is always great, give that woman a podcast on your Podcast Network, Aukerman!

Yeah, Lennon has almost reached Tompkins/Daly/Adomian levels as someone whose face greeting me on the Earwolf main page genuinely excites me. A home run every time.

"Scott AukerMAN."

"Finally, someone gets it right!"

• Like 3

The Rihanna remix had me on the floor gasping for air.

I'm giggling right now thinking about it

• Like 3

When Scott was singing Rihanna I was dieing to jump in with the guitar riff from Wipeout for an uncomfortably long time.

• Like 1

Scott's Rihanna bit is perfect fodder for one of those "10 hours" YouTube clips.

• Like 1

CBB Oh Na Na remix: New No No

That might sound a little something like this!

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 9

Oh na na nananana nananana nananana nananana, OOOOOOHHH BAAAABY

I hope we can get more Starr on the Earwolf pods. He's always hilarious in interviews,

• Like 3

A perfect episode.

Top 5 of 2012 for sure, maybe even top 3. Certainly the one during which I have lolled out loud the most times. Gold stars and A pluses all four Bang Bangers.

Holy cow Lennon Parham was great in this episode. And Martin Starr sure was quick with the 'Yes, and . . .'

Neil Campbell was great, but his bit kind of got stepped on.

I missed out on all the BFF stuff because I live in a land down under.

What happened? Was it bad promotion? Or did most Americans just fail to appreciate another great TV show?

Sign in to follow this