🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 132 — Sign My Box!

We are overjoyed to have Jon Lajoie with us on this week’s Totally Laime! He’s willing to share stories of women approaching him on the road, becoming a comedian after being a serious actor, and how easy it is to get a weed card. Elizabeth & Andy also discuss the idea of smoking pot with Andy’s 70 year old mother. Enjoy!

This was a fun episode for sure. Let me just speak as an assumed parenting expert and say that you absolutely wish you could trust everyone in your family circle to have your child's best interests in mind only. In reality, no matter what or who the situation may be, I always say that as a parent, you have to assume that everybody wants to molest your kids and should plan accordingly. Also, no male person will ever have access to my kids without myself or my wife in close proximity. I trust my sister-in-laws (sisters in law?) explicit but their boyfriends, my friends, my own dad, etc? NOPE. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that given the opportunity, all of you are just dying to molest my kids.

YAAAAAAAY

tumblr_m86yg5Zpe41qg8iveo1_500.gif

You know I am usually pretty envious of andy for being married to elizabeth.

But come on- some girls do love bj's A lot/

And if they are faking it- then some do a very passable impression.

Keep at it buddy!

Hang in there.

Sign in to follow this