🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 107.5 — Sklarbro County 12

Take your victory lap this week with a new Sklarbro County! Jason Nash joins Randy & Jason in studio to make a formal offer to Bruce Jenner, contribute in an Olympics wrap-up, and help bring some crazy stories to life. Insane stories that are covered include a couple of Olympians who were too quick to celebrate, a judo match won with weed, and Randy Travis not wearing his regular clothes. We also have a special voicemail left by Bob Costas reporting from the Olympic games.

Just curious why there is no love for Nash? Hilarious as usual Nash potatoes! Great ep!

Can we get an episode of you guys sitting around playing that Jenner board game?

• Like 1

I'm so glad you mentioned that people thought Simmons sounded like TJ Miller. About halfway through the episode last week I thought he sounded just like ____, and I could clearly hear the voice but couldn't place the name for the life of me. Crisis averted.

Some of you may remember...... That I love the new Costas stopping by! If we can get him and Bryant Gumbel to call in together it would put joy in to my sports nerdy heart. Some of you may remember..... That you should watch Back on Topps the show the Sklarbro's did a few years ago. Really funny. Some of you may remember.... This is the end of my post.

Great take on the Judoka doping! I agree with both sides of the ridiculousness of pot being a performance enhancing drug. He probably used it to come down and relax after a good work out, so that could possibly work out as an advantage...But also I see Dan's point in that, hey, c'mon, you know the rules because this is what you dedicate your life to...

I have NEVER laughed as hard during a show as I did during the shot putter celebration story. "This fire is mine now! I take it! I have no time for you Andrea Kramer get away from me! AHHHHH!!". Please have Jason Nash in studio more often. He was just terrific with you guys. And I agree totally about the Bob Costas character, loved it.

• Like 1

Nash is the man.

As is his hair.

So glad he got some time to shine just doing himself...really wish a Jenner weekend could happen if only to hear stories about it afterwards on the podcast. Or atleast maybe Jenner doing a (real) interview on the show...

Sign in to follow this