🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 89 — Grown-Up Laughs

Not one, but two Perettis join Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie on this week’s Who Charted! Chelsea Peretti drops in with Howard & Kulap for an inspection of her mom’s fanny pack, delve into the duality of Drake with the R&B/Hip-Hop chart, explain the visual masterpiece that is Magic Mike, and show her support of Ray J. Plus, we find out that Chelsea has a lot in common with Joan Rivers with the help of Hermes the Chart Goose!

Glad I got my flipbook sent in before the new package ban.

if you want to see it in action. Thanks for all you do!
  • Like 7

About time! Great episode :D

I personally like the present opening, as long as images / videos are linked to afterwards it's all good fun !

I might be developing a 'lil crush on Chelsea Peretti, despite the fact that she sang a Ludacris song as an example of DMX's famous misogyny.

Such a fun episode, exactly as I'd expect. Can't believe it took this long to get Chelsea (one of the greats) on the show.

Man, Chelsea V. Peretti is so effing hysterical.

I loved Chelsea's interaction with Hermes the Goose. They should start their own spinoff podcast together.

And to Mrs. Peretti: Good job! You raised a fine young lady!

• Like 1

wi wi showing adherence to the safe summah sandwhich distance as outlined in chapter 4 of loosely transcribed Suede's Guide to Summah in the picture

So Chelsea can't stand Bane's voice, but she can listen to an entire Drake album?

Wow! I had no idea Chelsea had anything to do with www.blackpeopleloveus.com until I just did some Googling... Even with her picture being in the testimonials that I've looked at a number of times in the past decade, I hadn't realized. That site is hilarious... As is she.

If nothing else, this episode atleast showed me I'm not the only person who walked out on Batman because it was so dark & just mean.

It also made me laugh a whole lot, of course. Loved the fanny pack guessing game!

Sign in to follow this