🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40.5 — Bonus Cut: Aggressive Petting

Are you ready for some hard strong love for pets today? This week’s bonus episode of improv4humans has guests Adam Pally, Seth Morris, and Gil Ozeri discuss if cats are a feminine pet and search for a pet of their own that they can show some aggressive love to.

I really like these bonus episodes. I'm glad they are presented as they are, because they're pretty funny but are clearly cut for a reason. This one was pretty good, I really enjoyed the stories leading up to it. Last week's with the weird sound effect clip was tedious at first but had a huge payoff. So thanks Matt for sharing these, keep 'em coming but keep up the high standards on the main eps. Great stuff!

Really enjoying these bonus episodes. My life is definately more complete with that cat story within me.

I really liked how you guys played the idea of "aggressive petting" to its logical end, instead of diving into the act of aggressive petting itself.

I kind of want to aggressively pet a beanbag chair now.

Ferrets are a creepy person pet. A long time ago when I was still living at home in Florida with my mom and sister a bad hurricane came up the coast and we had to evacuate. At the time my mom was dating a creepy guy who lived further inland than we did and he offered us shelter until the storm passed. I didn't know much about the guy but it turns out that he was some sort of survivalist. His house was dark and full of guns and piles of military/hunting gear. It smelled strange and he had 2 or 3 ferrets running around. He set up cots in a couple of rooms for us to sleep on and since he didn't seem to own a TV he offered to let me goof about on his computer. He had some old games on there and internet so I sat down at the computer, thanked him and he left the room and went to bed. Anyways to wrap this long-ass story up I found a folder on his computer with tons of bestiality & older woman bondage/rape photos. I wanted to get out of the house right away but I just shut the computer off and lay on my cot wide awake and nauseous until morning. I never told my mom about creepy ferret man's proclivities, but I did tell her that I thought he was weird and gross and warned her away from him. FERRETS.

Sign in to follow this