🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 109.5 — Sklarbro County 14

Are the guys flying solo this week? Shhh...it’s our little secret. Dan Van Kirk delivers some stories that include Bin Laden’s translator wanting an apology from Lebron James, U.S. Olympic track star Nick Symmonds gunning for the world record of the Beer Mile, and a babysitter who decided to take a beauty nap in a hotel parking lot. So be sure to punch a waterfall, kill a spider, and enjoy this midweek snack!

Another great episode of County.

I HAD to share this MMA craziness with you. Former UFC champ/WWE wrestler Ken Shamrock beats up a girl who he thought was a "heavyset" guy. Then it turns out she only weighs 120 lbs. and he beat up her Mother too.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/23/ken-shamrock-fight-mall-attack-woman-ufc/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/27/ken-shamrock-fight-female-accuser-mom-punched-too/#ixzz24m8vAj3J

"Half the time, when you call them, they never come" - Dan "Sex Panther" Van Kirk.

Who is Dan Van Kirk? Does he do the voices of Jerry, Bruce, Owen etc? Those are awesome. Well written and executed. If he's that guy, then he gets a pass. Otherwise, it's hard to have the Sklars share the mic.

Who is Dan Van Kirk? Does he do the voices of Jerry, Bruce, Owen etc?

The County and Country have several people who do characters - among them are Chris Cox, Jason Nash, and James Adomian.

Dan Van Kirk, in addition to bringing hilarious news stories to Tuesday's County, also does characters, like Mark Wahlberg and Steven Seagal!

His Wahlberg is totally hilarious. Truly inspired, both in the writing and the execution. Bruce has brought us the most laughs over time but Owen and especially Jesse "The Body" Ventura really stick out in my mind. I grew up on the AWA.

I've been with the Sklars since episode one. I threatened to holler "Henderson" at the Minnesota State Fair last Sunday but my girlfriend was thinking "not so much". Will do next time at Target Field. Just hope Hrbek doesn't put a "T-Rex tag" on Ron Gant again.

Say, haven't heard any mention of the "Cheap Seats" DVD release in awhile. I used to have them on a loop on VHS. Hope that's still in the works.

Hope you return to the Varsity Theatre in The Cities soon.

Guests I'd love to hear on your show:

Jay Baruchel

Joel Hodgson

Paul Westerburg (Twins fan)

Thanks guys,

Ivan Putski

I really want "The Florida Babysitters' Club" to join a network line-up in the fall. OWN is looking for programming, right?

And please tell me that the spider is dead, dead, dead!

Sign in to follow this