🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 179 — Pitch Slapped

We’re devoting today’s very special episode of Comedy Bang Bang to the movie Pitch Perfect! Writer of the film Kay Cannon and stars Adam DeVine & Hana Mae Lee join us to discuss pool scenes, target demographics, and which songs were sung for the auditions. That’s not all, studio rep Scott Jeffries returns to express his excitement for Pitch Perfect, explains how he got involved with Scientology, and plays a game of Would You Rather? with us that will surely make you shit your pants!

You know what Scott? I'm sick of your boring crap. It's the same thing from before. Get a life! But Scott, I love you so much. You touch my heart each time. Never change.

Go to hell Scott. But other Scott, you are my soul.

• Like 1

Scott going old school with Houston Oilers.

I wonder if in that scenario, you blocked for Warren Moon.

Fun episode, but I do hope Scott Jeffries returns to reveal more of his hilariously convoluted backstory.

Sometimes I wish that Scott would talk about Bat Dance in every episode, but it's so much more fun when it randomly comes up in conversation. Vicki-Vicki Vale!

• Like 4

Sometimes I wish that Scott would talk about Bat Dance in every episode, but it's so much more fun when it randomly comes up in conversation. Vicki-Vicki Vale!

I was disappointed he didn't get to the "No dammit turn the music back up, you son of a bitch!" part.

I like Workaholics and Adam's character on the show. That being said, I'm always hoping that the real life Adam will show himself to be much different than the guy he plays on the show. I have yet to see it, bro.

Wait, he's mentioned it before? Quick, someone make a supercut of Scott's performances, of course including Wipeout!

• Like 1

"Plug Your Shit" is by far the best plugs theme ever! I suggest making it permanent. Who's with me?

I'd heard Scott mention Batdance before, but today is the first time I actually Binged it (using WireDoo). I gotta say, it's a terribly, terribly silly song.

Was anyone else disappointed when Scott said "My Wife" in this episode without then repeating it in Borat's voice?

• Like 6

Was anyone else disappointed when Scott said "My Wife" in this episode without then repeating it in Borat's voice?

I did and it left me feeling empty and unsatisfied with the episode as a whole. Lazy podcasting, Scott.

Adam Devine is funny and talented and all but man he has one of the douchiest looking faces in comedy.

Scott Jeffries of all people should have called The Comanche on the "Houston Oilers" gaffe, since he's Haywood Jeffries younger brother (according to a computer.com search).