🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 117 — Double Cuff

The sweetly subversive David Krumholtz takes a break from acting on the CBS comedy Partners to swing by the calming shores on this week’s Sklarbro Country! David joins Randy & Jason to talk about making his Broadway debut at the age of 13, scoring mushrooms for a 65-year-old Alan Arkin, and his dream of playing an orangutan opposite an orangutan. The guys then discuss a couple stories involving a 76-year-old man trying out for the Santa Cruz Warriors, a Colorado hockey referee’s bomb joke shutting down an airport, and the Asian Football Confederation blaming Wikipedia for their racist remark during a round of Quick Hits! Plus, friend of the show Jesse “The Body” Ventura drops by to tell us what he thought of the Presidential debates.

David's Arkin impersonation is soooo good! I would die happy if he started calling the show as Alan Arkin talking about mushrooms!

• Like 1

As a citizen of a Hamilton Ontario suburb (and Sklarbro nation), I second the Hamilton vote!

Hamilton needs you Sklarbro!

Love this show so much. I've been listenign since the first couple episodes. Got my Sklarbro Country T-shirt in the mail last week and upon opening the package and showing my daughters, my 13 year old shouted "Henderson!". As of this post I still haven't got a chance to wear it as my she apparently claimed squatter's rights on it and has yet to give it back.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this