🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 118.5 — Sklarbro County 23

Chicago energy fills the air as one of the founding members of the Upright Citizens Brigade and fellow podcaster Matt Walsh returns on today’s episode of Sklarbro County! Matt tells us about working on the show Veep, being a sucker for Aaron Sorkin, and his sports/comedy Chicago Bears podcast Bear Down. We give Florida a break as Dan Van Kirk brings us some crazy stories involving Eric Andrews receiving death threats over Twitter and a Greenbrae burglar suing the 90-year-old homeowner for shooting him. Plus, an insane segment of Where’s The Headline and your Weekly Wahlberg. Be sure to pick up the Live From LA Podfest 2012 episode available now over at the Earwolf Store!

That headline segment was insane.

Plus, was that 'wages garnished' bit a Fletch reference?

In addition to cops needing to use more nets to apprehend criminals, I think we can all agree that painting fake tunnels on rock walls is a good way to end a high-speed car chase.

Really enjoyed the Chicago love and the Sklars recognizing that the bears are doing good.

Fun episode! I always enjoy Matt Walsh. Plus, it seems like Dan's "real life bouncer" exploits would be prime material for a recurring bit on some sketch comedy show, or perhaps series of shorts. I'd really like to see that Law and Order half-day episode as well.

Also, the headline story... finger-eating, eugh. Finger damage and eyeball trauma are my two worst skeeve-out triggers.

Sign in to follow this