🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 — Drop That Little Bug

Sean and Hayes address the feelings they experienced watching this week's singing competition shows. A segment of "Shark Tank" is analyzed via a game of Tanks But No Tanks. Hayes sits down for a pre-taped interview with Survivor producer Charlie Parsons. DC Pierson opens up about his affection for MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge and helps crown this week's reality GameChanger.

Hell yeah! The Challenge is unironically one of my favourite things. Can't wait to listen to this.

Alright, it's working for me now, I'm listening to it ... sounds alright. These dudes are managing to engage me in a topic that I'm not inherently interested in.

• Like 1

Funny stuff gents. You give a heart for the heartless.

Cheers!

It's good to finally hear a podcast where discrimination against bullies is highlighted. Too long have the dweebs received all the sympathy, while assertive kids with confidence complexes have been thrown under the bus, thanks Sean and Hayes.

It's good to finally hear a podcast where discrimination against bullies is highlighted. Too long have the dweebs received all the sympathy, while assertive kids with confidence complexes have been thrown under the bus, thanks Sean and Hayes.

You should check out this bonus episode of Improv4Humans. They do a great scene on a very similar premise.

Now I'm getting the error 404 again! What's going on?

Hi, guys! We're experiencing some weird caching issues, which is loading two versions of our homepage. This may or may not have something to do with delays due to the storm. We're working to resolve the issue.

Hope you all are enjoying the first episode -- Drop That Little Bug!

Holy shit, yes, yes. This podcast is now my new favorite.

Please tell me you'll be talking about The Amazing Race. That's one of the only reality shows I'm watching right now and you didn't mention it in this episode. Also Top Chef starts soon! You'd better be watching it, losers!

Also I was thinking that maybe a segment where you talk about a past season of a reality show or even an old reality show would be amazing. Things like Joe Millionaire, Big Brother, The Mole, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. And a lot of this stuff is available online (I just got season 8 of Big Brother on Amazon for $10) or you can watch them on the reality show network.

I'm just.. I'm just excited. And your dynamic is very Mike & Tom Eat Snacks, which is a HUGE compliment. I am so very in love with this podcast already.

• Like 5

Hmm, still testing the waters on this one... reality shows are not something I follow but, as 'casts like Sklarbro Country and Who Charted demonstrate, I can be drawn into things beyond my wheelhouse through quality comedy. To that end, I will levy a criticism that the pre-recorded 'guest' interview was far from as artful as, say, a James Adomian or Chris Cox impersonation, and I felt like I lacked context for the premise that the exec producer was so ignorant about his own show.

I do have to say, though, that somebody (Sean? Hayes? Both?) does one thing that tickles me to no end, and that's calling things by slightly the wrong name (Nick Swardinson's "Pretend It's Time" on the Comedy Center!)

• Like 2

I don't think you have to be into reality shows to enjoy this. I found it hilarious and I hadn't seen anything they referred to.

• Like 2

I found this really funny. The fake interview needed something like background noise like in Scott's CBB interviews with famous musicians.

I don't care for Reality Tv but I think I'll keep on with this show. These guys are Funny even without me knowing who the hell they are.

I did have trouble knowing who was talking when DC was there. Just three white guys with similar voices talking over each other. But still funny stuff.

• Like 1

oh man, knocked it out of a park. first time out.

• Like 2

oh man, knocked it out of a park. first time out.

They continued to knock it out of the park for the whole run. Such a great show.

If you liked this you might like the other show they do, callded Hollywood Handbook

• Like 2

hmm, this looks like an interesting podcast, I will give it a listen

• Like 2

as I suspected, very good. I'll keep listening to these shows but it probably won't amount to much. still my mind is open, heart enlarged, soul receptive. but I mean it's just a podcast, what could possibly happen?

• Like 1

such a fun idea tho, podcasting. you all are really onto something here. seems like even maybe the type of thing that I myself could perhaps also be good at someday

hope you had a good friday ;)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this